FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I did it for dramatic effect.  Also, one of yo two lied to Touch about my intentions.  One of you or ET.  Or more likely Swag, but somebody did and I’m extremely pissed off about his idiocy and I had a moment of weakness.  I’m not quitting this game unless it gets to March then I will, but I’m not happy either.

so did you quit or no?

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@Malfatron, @daboyle250, good luck in this.  Except for whichever one of you convinced Touch I wanted him gone before all of Smug was eliminated.  If there's anything I stand by in this game, it is that I did not for a second consider getting rid of any member of POM until all of Smug was eliminated or until we absolutely had to due to losing.  That was, is and always will be the reason I quit watching Survivor.  The idiocy of people pissing away a 1-8 chance at winning by defecting to the other tribe has always been the dumbest idea in all of competition history, and to be accused of doing that has killed this game for me.

So whichever one of you didn't tell Touch that, good luck. 

@FinneasGage, thanks for hosting.  I'mana concede defeat again. 

54 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Maybe if you’d get your *** in gear I’d finish this, but I don’t want to wait until April.

You have until the end of this week to get us all into the Arena or I will follow through on my threat to concede defeat.

Further proof your word can’t be trusted. 

On 1/9/2020 at 11:46 PM, FinneasGage said:

Period 10: Lazy Host's Runs a Pick Em Comp

I'm ashamed... I didn't wanna come with weak challenges. But... my stomach's been gurgling for 3 days and my hypochondria is setting in, which renders me useless in doing anything productive in terms of creating a unique comp.  

So here's how it's going to work...

On 1/10/2020 at 4:43 PM, FinneasGage said:

my stomach has been gurgling for 4 days non-stop i got bigger issues pal 

On 1/23/2020 at 9:55 PM, FinneasGage said:

I’ve been taking it nearly every day since I was 22. But I ate ridiculously spicy **** every meal from the ages of 13 to 21 and completely ****ed my stomach forever 

On 1/26/2020 at 10:18 PM, FinneasGage said:

my stomach has been noisy for the past 3 weeks and it's stealing a large portion of my attention when i have free time tbh 

On 1/26/2020 at 10:23 PM, FinneasGage said:

honestly i think both of those things are what killed my stomach. i was drinking two kombuchas a day and taking a swig of pepto before bed. and taking additional probiotics/enzymes and ****.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:38 PM, FinneasGage said:

i dunno man probably like 2 hours my stomach is still ****ed up i think i'm dying 

On 2/4/2020 at 1:34 PM, FinneasGage said:

I HABE A DEATHLY STOMACH

On 2/7/2020 at 6:52 PM, FinneasGage said:

My stomach remains ****ed this might be permanent I’ll do the comp when I get home from the movies later 

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i have a deathly stomach 

The Ballad of Finns Deathly Stomach.

I think you need a doctor, bro

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 3