FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You really suck at games anyway and don’t even finish the ones you start, so no real loss here.

Could be worse.  

I could be a belligerent cry-baby who cries tyranny over a logical process because I disagree with the prospective substantive result, which never actually materializes, making me look even more belligerent and petty than I would have otherwise.

That would really suck.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Could be worse.  

I could be a belligerent cry-baby who cries tyranny over a logical process because I disagree with the prospective substantive result, which never actually materializes, making me look even more belligerent and petty than I would have otherwise.

That would really suck.

you should play. it'd make this a lot better. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Could be worse.  

That would really suck.

Or you could be someone who thinks they know what they’re talking about when they don’t.  That would be way worse.

46 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Or you could be someone who thinks they know what they’re talking about when they don’t.  That would be way worse.

I mean, I can read.  I can bump the quotes if you like, or you could just acknowledge that I’m aptly calling you a loser and spare yourself the retread embarrassment.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, I can read.  I can bump the quotes if you like, or you could just acknowledge that I’m aptly calling you a loser and spare yourself the retread embarrassment.

Are you referring to just the end of Big Brother?  If so, that’s not something new.  I stopped watching Survivor and Big Brother in real life once I realized that how you’re perceived in those games matters more than how well you play.  I believe that fully and completely.  It’s how I play those games.  Nazgul doesn’t agree. Me fighting that point is more me sticking to a firm belief than being a sore loser.  I said immediately after Nazgul did what he did that it was my own fault, and it was.  I fought just as vigorously two games before that to make sure TK3 won when he chose Nazgul instead of me to take to the final two for the very same reasons.  So yeah, you don’t know what you’re talking about.  I’m a lot of things.  Vindictive, full of neurosis and self-hate and I’ve got an extremely poor attitude and a short temper and a lot of other things I’ll admit to, but a sore loser?  No.  That is one thing I am not.  

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

People just pick on me cuz I’m a girl and they want to feel tough, then get all mad cuz my daddy raised a *****, not ya lil school girl

Sorry. This clearly says king of FF.

As a girl you physically and literally cannot win.

• Like 1

That was a long and unnecessary equivocation in which you selectively read what I said, and then transposed the details with some revisionist take about how “it’s just Outpost being Outpost,” and you’re not a sore loser, even though I said you’re petty and belligerent, which you’re seemingly conceding.

Just now, SwAg said:

That was like when a politician is asked a tough question, and you start a narrative about your childhood to wrap around to some irrelevant point.

You’re like a politician who speaks and nothing of any relevance comes out, but you use words that make you think you’re smarter than you are when we all know you’re not.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That was a long and unnecessary equivocation in which you selectively read what I said, and then transposed the details with some revisionist take about how “it’s just Outpost being Outpost,” and you’re not a sore loser, even though I said you’re petty and belligerent, which you’re seemingly conceding.

I concede nothing, especially not the forum, of which I am unequivocally King.  Stuff that in your smoke and pipe it.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I concede nothing, especially not the forum, of which I am unequivocally King.  Stuff that in your smoke and pipe it.

Read your description of yourself.

Re-read my initial response.

You are doing double speak and self-deprecating analysis with synonyms, and acting as though it’s different.  I’m shocked that this level of analysis comes from the person who struggled with homophones in a previous interaction.  In case those words are too big: I’m saying you’re dumb.