FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

53 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Now we reach the “I was joking the whole time” disengage that makes no sense.

The first inclination of a cordial disengage was the “Jesus” remark, which occurred simultaneous with another post to finish the interaction, and I took it and walked back remarks.

Now, you want to have it both ways, and the thread simply doesn’t support it.

Lol.  The very first thing I said to you was a joke.  Told you you suck at games and no real loss.  Please just stop?  You’re right about it all.  Everything.  And I’m as bad at everything you say I am and more and I have body odor constantly.  Can we be done now? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  The very first thing I said to you was a joke.  Told you you suck at games and no real loss.  Please just stop?  You’re right about it all.  Everything.  And I’m as bad at everything you say I am and more and I have body odor constantly.  Can we be done now? 

I have barely ever spoken to you.  It reads as not a joke.  It reads as “**** you for quitting my game,” and then you delved into specified insults.  There is one indication of a joke and it’s recognized as such.  You’re delusional and trying to save face.

We'll begin the game when six more people apply.

Pertinent information will be revealed after we are full. 

I suggest you begin forming relationships immediately.

Refer to the front page if you ever need clarification as to what's going on. 

I've received the first journal entry. These will all be saved for the end of the game. These are heavily encouraged to send in. 

• Like 1