FinneasGage

FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

Sug Goat is old news

On 2/5/2018 at 10:28 PM, mission27 said:

Oh man.  Tell me you've met Smug Goat, the top FF meme of #JDI circa 2014...

goat.jpg

16 hours ago, The Orca said:
17 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

His taste in television is as ****ty as your ability to write television.  And Seth McFarland has never been funny in his life.  I can see why you like him.

Team Smug is declared the winner of this challenge, due to outlandishly untrue comments by Outpost. He will be automatically killed as a result as well...the next challenge will be posted momentarily

1fcx0l.jpg

3 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

A good show would have been following 3 homeless as they go around doing good deeds for Christmas time. Using all the money they've collected by selling cans! And they get in trouble as one of them is having second thoughts and wants to use the money for drugs. And as the conflict brews he finds this little girl who needs help! Something inside of him tears him apart and he no longer carries the desire to be selfish, and finds new meaning in helping others who are in need. 

yo can we all vote for ramster’s show and send both groups to the vote

real talk though the MoL show suuuuuucks... it’s like, we couldn’t have an idea but ha! look at us! we are so edgy! we insult... the members of your group in a formulaic and predictable way! it’s like if we made “outpost has no friends and gets mad at people on a football website to compensate”!! credit to the punny name tho i like that 

Edited by Shady Slim

20 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

yo can we all vote for ramster’s show and send both groups to the vote

real talk though the MoL show suuuuuucks... it’s like, we couldn’t have an idea but ha! look at us! we are so edgy! we insult... the members of your group in a formulaic and predictable way! it’s like if we made “outpost has no friends and gets mad at people on a football website to compensate”!! credit to the punny name tho i like that 

I have a friend! 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

@FinneasGage, what’s a pilot season?

why don't you bring your bird brain back into discord so i can explain it you. reeeeeaaaaaallllll ******* sloooooooowwwwwww. 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

why don't you bring your bird brain back into discord so i can explain it you. reeeeeaaaaaallllll ******* sloooooooowwwwwww. 

Nah, I’m fine here.  I’ll just stay here.  

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i might seek some replacement judges 

Make sure their reading comprehension is beyond second grade level please.  I know 4th grade is asking too much.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Also, anyone gonna let me back into discord or am I just gonna be a martyr all game long?

I’ll send it to you