FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

16 hours ago, The Orca said:
17 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

His taste in television is as ****ty as your ability to write television.  And Seth McFarland has never been funny in his life.  I can see why you like him.

Team Smug is declared the winner of this challenge, due to outlandishly untrue comments by Outpost. He will be automatically killed as a result as well...the next challenge will be posted momentarily

1fcx0l.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

A good show would have been following 3 homeless as they go around doing good deeds for Christmas time. Using all the money they've collected by selling cans! And they get in trouble as one of them is having second thoughts and wants to use the money for drugs. And as the conflict brews he finds this little girl who needs help! Something inside of him tears him apart and he no longer carries the desire to be selfish, and finds new meaning in helping others who are in need. 

yo can we all vote for ramster’s show and send both groups to the vote

real talk though the MoL show suuuuuucks... it’s like, we couldn’t have an idea but ha! look at us! we are so edgy! we insult... the members of your group in a formulaic and predictable way! it’s like if we made “outpost has no friends and gets mad at people on a football website to compensate”!! credit to the punny name tho i like that 

Edited by Shady Slim
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

yo can we all vote for ramster’s show and send both groups to the vote

real talk though the MoL show suuuuuucks... it’s like, we couldn’t have an idea but ha! look at us! we are so edgy! we insult... the members of your group in a formulaic and predictable way! it’s like if we made “outpost has no friends and gets mad at people on a football website to compensate”!! credit to the punny name tho i like that 

I have a friend! 

• Like 2