FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  I guess taunting @mission27 won’t get him to use a gun on the one who gave it to him, but a teammate taunting TLO will.  Thanks, @mission27.  You just got rid of your team’s only competitor other than Racks.  

Apparently confirming his **** as the size of a tic tac makes him very angry. 

• Like 1

@mission27, some of us on our team are trying to understand why you would shoot someone you could just vote out anyway.  Were you or were you not aware that you would then have to vote out an additional team member to the one you had just voted out?

Just help us understand please.  I was sweating bullets trying to get you to go after me with that gun so none of my other teammates would have to suffer from my gamble, but you went ahead and used it on your own teammate when you could easily have voted him out.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@mission27, some of us on our team are trying to understand why you would shoot someone you could just vote out anyway.  Were you or were you not aware that you would then have to vote out an additional team member to the one you had just voted out?

Just help us understand please.  I was sweating bullets trying to get you to go after me with that gun so none of my other teammates would have to suffer from my gamble, but you went ahead and used it on your own teammate when you could easily have voted him out.

When you have a rabid dog you put him down

when a soldier disobeys orders you shoot him in the head

its that simple