FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

In spite of the fact that I believe my days are numbered I'll post the next comp. 

@daboyle250

@Malfatron

@ET80

@Outpost31

@theuntouchable

* Your destiny is 100% in your hands.

* You will play T-Rex Dash. You will PM me the highest score you got. You will do this by taking a screen shot of your score. If you cheat you ruin the game and also will be forever banned in the unlikely event that I run a Season 2. 

* To play T-Rex Dash simply turn off your wi-fi/internet connection. Then go on google and type something. A dinosaur will appear and it will say "No Internet". Just press the space bar and the game will begin.

I expect you to PM a screen shot that looks like this...

XMNjjwF.png

Please include the top search bar in your screen shot. Either with the link to the forum or saying King of the Forum or something like that. 

DUE: Thursday at 11:59pm

@FinneasGage, I am using this link because I'm not turning my WiFi off (especially at work) since it's a pain to get back on.

https://chromedino.com/

There is another link. 

https://elgoog.im/t-rex/

This link lets you activate a bot to do it for you.  Just make sure people get the bottom in their screenshot so that we can see it's not the one where they can activate the bot. 

• Like 1

Just now, FinneasGage said:

Yeah that’s fine you can use those links

No, you can't use those links because one of them has a bot feature that does it for you.  Can you even read today? 

Also, the one with the bot option does not have the pteorodactyls.  It is much easier.  I got like 2,000 on my first try on that one because it was just the cactus. 

Edited by Outpost31

36 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No, you can't use those links because one of them has a bot feature that does it for you.  Can you even read today? 

Also, the one with the bot option does not have the pteorodactyls.  It is much easier.  I got like 2,000 on my first try on that one because it was just the cactus. 

I HABE A DEATHLY STOMACH