FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

3. It wouldn’t be so bad but it takes like a week for a comp to be posted, a week to run the comp and then like another week for the whineass to air out his complaints. 

His stomach is always broken, too.

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

1. Open new tab in preferred web browser 

2. Visit www.google.com

3. Type “online Pac-Man” 

4. Cry your little crocodile tears when you lose

Is it the one that's played within the Google Browser?  Because I don't know if you know this or not, but 10 billion links show up to play Pac-Man online. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The fact this is so difficult for you is telling lol. The map will spell google. It should be the very first result. 

Yeah, I just wanted you to admit it.  I played it for 10 minutes.  I passed directly through Blinky and it didn't take my life.  There are 5 special dots that turn the villains blue instead of 4.  Scoring is also exponential on the levels when it stays the same on the other one.  I don't need to waste an hour to prove you picked an easier and faulty version of the game to get your score. 

Thank you for finally admitting you chose an easier Pac-Man and suffered the consequences. 

As far as me not being able to score 1 million to be King of the Forum, I didn't have to.  All I had to do was beat two others.  Turns out I beat all three of you if using the right Pac-Man counts. 

How does it feel to be a loser? 

Edited by Outpost31

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, I just wanted you to admit it.  I played it for 10 minutes.  I passed directly through Blinky and it didn't take my life.  There are 5 special dots that turn the villains blue instead of 4.  Scoring is also exponential on the levels when it stays the same on the other one.  I don't need to waste an hour to prove you picked an easier and faulty version of the game to get your score. 

Thank you for finally admitting you chose an easier Pac-Man and suffered the consequences. 

As far as me not being able to score 1 million to be King of the Forum, I didn't have to.  All I had to do was beat two others.  Turns out I beat all three of you if using the right Pac-Man counts. 

How does it feel to be a loser? 

Lol ok outhouse. Did you hit a million yet?