FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

With which homophone did I struggle?

Also, your words aren’t too big.  I’m just not a pretentious doofus who needs to use big words and call myself SwAg with a capital A in order to keep up some facade of importance because I’ve got a serious superiority complex.

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have no idea how some of you are so clueless to still seek out smoke with me, even after I put white chalk around you on repeat.

From which rapper did you steal this line?

And how many times have you watched 8 Mile?

Edited by Outpost31

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

No, I just think your name is SwAg because you’re stupid.

Well, that’s fairly rich since your next insult relied upon two incompatible concepts: a facade and superiority complex.  A critical aspect of a superiority complex is genuinely believing the superiority, while a facade is known to be superficial.  

So, your remedial understanding of English, coupled with your intent to insult, has once again lead to embarrassment.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

The only people who capitalize letters in the middle of a word are wannabe rappers, nu metal bands and morons.

What a hot take, lmao.  

I’m genuinely not even sure if it’s okay to make fun of you at this point.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, that’s fairly rich since your next insult relied upon two incompatible concepts: a facade and superiority complex.  A critical aspect of a superiority complex is genuinely believing the superiority, while a facade is known to be superficial.  

So, your remedial understanding of English, coupled with your intent to insult, has once again lead to embarrassment.

No, you keep up a facade of importance because you have a superiority complex.  You don’t know what a superiority complex is.  Lol.  And you just tried saying I have a remedial understanding of English.  

Superiority Complex

noun

An attitude of superiority which conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.

Lol.  

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What a hot take, lmao.  

I’m genuinely not even sure if it’s okay to make fun of you at this point.

I’m thinking the same thing.  Especially since you don’t know what a superiority complex is.  I actually think you’re a lot like me.  My God am I sorry for you.

Edited by Outpost31

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No, you keep up a facade of importance because you have a superiority complex.  You don’t know what a superiority complex is.  Lol.  And you just tried saying I have a remedial understanding of English.  

Superiority Complex

noun

An attitude of superiority which conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.

Lol.  

A superiority complex is a diagnosable condition.  You’re citing dictionary.com rather than the DSM, when using psychological professional terms.  Jesus, you’re stupid.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

A superiority complex is a diagnosable condition.  You’re citing dictionary.com rather than the DSM, when using psychological professional terms.  Jesus, you’re stupid.

Don’t bring Jesus into this.  You remind me of myself from like 6 years ago.

Edited by Outpost31

Outpost, this is more than a little embarrassing.

I have demonstrated your tenuous grasp on the English language multiple times, yet you keep attempting to project and bait/switch the topic, and then attempt to characterize your abundance of inadequacies as somehow being reflective of me having some type of fault because you’re seemingly too stupid to functionally interact with me.

And they don’t even have to take my word for it, they can simply read the thread interaction.