FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Outpost, this is more than a little embarrassing.

I have demonstrated your tenuous grasp on the English language multiple times, yet you keep attempting to project and bait/switch the topic, and then attempt to characterize your abundance of inadequacies as somehow being reflective of me having some type of fault because you’re seemingly too stupid to functionally interact with me.

And they don’t even have to take my word for it, they can simply read the thread interaction.

Man, I don’t know what your issue is or if you’re serious or if you’re joking, but if you’re really acting like you’re some MD who knows some other diagnosis of a superiority complex, and if you can’t understand “facade BECAUSE of” and if you really think I’m the one not grasping the English language, I would really, truly, seriously take a step back from your computer right now.  

I kept going because I really thought you were just joking, but I kinda feel like someone who flirted with someone and jokingly said, “Let’s get married,” only for them to take it seriously and go out and get a wedding dress or something.  I’ve tried like 7 times to lighten this up and crack obvious jokes, but I’m beginning to think that you’re serious, and it’s really weirding me out.

• Like 1

Now we reach the “I was joking the whole time” disengage that makes no sense.

The first inclination of a cordial disengage was the “Jesus” remark, which occurred simultaneous with another post to finish the interaction, and I took it and walked back remarks.

Now, you want to have it both ways, and the thread simply doesn’t support it.

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Hey, I’m not hosting so I’m good there.  I ain’t got no beef with Bantle, regardless of whether or not he’s got one with me.

Oh, no no no no... I think the majority of us had our Crucible with Bantle, and I can say it made us... Well, not better people. 

Just interested to see the @SwAg dynamic on this one. I mean, can you imagine?