FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

i can offer you a position in production as "narrator" of the game, if you want to narrate what's going on in the thread.

I should be a permanent judge.

Also, I've taken more than my fair share of writing classes (story and script) - this challenge would have been so good for me. Y'all suck.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I should be a permanent judge.

Also, I've taken more than my fair share of writing classes (story and script) - this challenge would have been so good for me. Y'all suck.

i'd be in favor of this, but it'd probably be frowned upon. you can be narrator. or interview people for end of game type ****. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

im asking both discords. if everyone is cool with it, then yeah i'd love to bring you back for this. lemme see what's up. 

I am sure this will go well after I told one of those discords to lick my taint on the way out.

9 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I am sure this will go well after I told one of those discords to lick my taint on the way out.

I’m cool with it as long as you know that it was the rest of my team that pushed me into this.  Also, why didn’t you join the Make a Movie Draft?