FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

33 minutes ago, The Orca said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg7KXN1XlOIkdA8hHIRnb

Say that 1 more time and its on

FIFY

I am merely referencing the movies. In no way are The Hobbit movies better than the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Saying so is no only wrong, it’s insulting. RotK won 11 Academy Awards.

IM voting for Goat. MOL. Sounds terrible idea and makes no sense. How could a pair of hot shot scam artist or business men end up in COL digging? when there’s nothing there for them lol. Honestly sounds like a mix of shows between impractical jokers and trailer park boys. Maybe not so many locations and a slower pace would have done this show some good. Honestly they seem like drug addicts and one has to wonder how they’ve survived this long. There’s potential but the pace is just far too fast. I wish I had 2 more hands to give this show 4 thumbs down. 👎.. 

Reported for making me read that. 

A good show would have been following 3 homeless as they go around doing good deeds for Christmas time. Using all the money they've collected by selling cans! And they get in trouble as one of them is having second thoughts and wants to use the money for drugs. And as the conflict brews he finds this little girl who needs help! Something inside of him tears him apart and he no longer carries the desire to be selfish, and finds new meaning in helping others who are in need. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI
  • Like 1

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

IM voting for Goat. MOL. Sounds terrible idea and makes no sense. How could a pair of hot shot scam artist or business men end up in COL digging? when there’s nothing there for them lol.

Maybe if you had reading comprehension above 4th grade it would make more sense.  They were never in Colorado.  I don't want your idiot vote anyway. 

• Like 1

If you can’t keep the attention of a 4th grade reader then it sucks anyway. 

Yeah because drugs and alcohol and promiscuous sex with a holiday ham is the type of content for 4th graders.  You keep your Animal Farm meets Family Guy sub 80 IQ content directed by McFarlane buddy.  We know Miserable Old Men just hit too close to home in the familiarity department for you to understand it or find the irreverent humor funny. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah because drugs and alcohol and promiscuous sex with a holiday ham is the type of content for 4th graders.  You keep your Animal Farm meets Family Guy sub 80 IQ content directed by McFarlane buddy.  We know Miserable Old Men just hit too close to home in the familiarity department for you to understand it or find the irreverent humor funny. 

My girl gets like this when she’s mad as well. 

You ok? Someone can’t handle criticism very well. What a creep and narcissistically driven person. Ugly ugly ugly. Probably didn’t take your meds! That insane creativity of yours is seeping thru your fingers and spilling into the keyboards. 

• Like 1

That insane creativity of yours is seeping thru your fingers and spilling into the keyboards. 

We had 2 days and 600 words.  I'm not going to cheapen a good idea with those kinds of limitations.  Had to take a bad idea and run with it, and also had to dumb it down for the judges.  Clearly, since you can't even understand the basic gist of the pitch, we didn't dumb it dumb enough.  It should have been animated or with puppets like Team Smug did.  We also put too much time into our poster since clearly posting a picture of a goat and calling it a movie poster has more value than putting any effort into this.  I think our movie poster had too many words in it and that's why you voted for a picture of a goat. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

We had 2 days and 600 words.  I'm not going to cheapen a good idea with those kinds of limitations.  Had to take a bad idea and run with it, and also had to dumb it down for the judges.  Clearly, since you can't even understand the basic gist of the pitch, we didn't dumb it dumb enough.  It should have been animated or with puppets like Team Smug did.  We also put too much time into our poster since clearly posting a picture of a goat and calling it a movie poster has more value than putting any effort into this.  I think our movie poster had too many words in it and that's why you voted for a picture of a goat. 

Perhaps. Perhaps you’ve done a better job explaining your intentions better in this phrase than all the bs I read. Regardless I am the judge peasant! deal with it. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

@ Team Smug, all jokes aside your idea isn’t terrible.  Not as good as ours, and you need to fire your marketing department, but if I was ever in the mood for Wes Anderson and Seth McFarland getting drunk and reading Animal Farm our loud to each other while Wind in the Willows plays in the background, I would definitely give your TV show a shot.