FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

18 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Phase 2 will commence within the next 90 minutes

Before that I will send everyone chat links and get that squared away 

I'll be at the gym.  My Discord will be on so that I may antagonize the other camp from the steam room and the elliptical.

Each camp has a discord. Each member should have access to it.

If, for whatever reason, you didn't receive an invite via PM or can't figure out how to get in, reach out to me or somebody on your team as soon as possible. 

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @MWil23 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @Dome @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

• Like 1

I'm going to post the first comp. 

You will collectively complete this with your camp. 

ONE of you will send me an official submission when your camp comes to a consensus.

Directions: for each bad description, provide me with a guess of which movie I'm referring to 

PERIOD 2: What movie was that?

1) dude with ninja throwing stars almost dies but he doesn’t he’s making hot dogs at the end

2) factions of toys try to kill each other 

3) prior mullet man tries to kill a real estate agent 

4) chick gets her leg cut off at the beginning by some cannibals 

5) two neighbors spend most of their time together even when one gets cancer 

6) this kid really loves the water park a lot 

7) in the opening scene this chick is doing a BMX run and crashes through a window 

8) lonely fellow finds love and then everyone dies 

9) fat dude gets fit and finally get the chick

10) kid beats up his teacher and then becomes a stalker 

11) civilization values electrolytes heavily 

12) at the end this guy drops a bottle of LSD and then a dude jumps out the window 

13) protagonist loses the main fight to a guy in a wheel chair 

14) some kids try to kill their insecure mother but then we find out one kid just has really bad PTSD or has lost his mind 

15) officer pretends to be depressed to trick a dude into hooking him up with some weed in the beginning 

Tiebreaker) If there's a tie, I'll continue posting in sudden-death fashion (one by one) until we crown a winner

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @MWil23 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @Dome @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

Whichever camp gets the fewest correction, will be sent to public execution, where one of the camp members will face execution. 

Edited by FinneasGage

ANNOUNCEMENT

There are 14 publicly acknowledged advantages/abilities. You can acquire these in a variety of different ways. For some of them you will “trigger” them. For some I will hold a mini-game that you will have the option of participating in to acquire an advantage.

These will all come into play at a particular point in the game.

There are also 5 hidden advantages/abilities that are not listed below. You will acquire these in the same manner you do with the publicly acknowledged advantages/abilities.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are the 14 publicly acknowledged advantages/abilities:

Resurrection Elixir

(can be used at any point in the game via a PM to me or publicly only on someone else)

(must be used before we reach the final five)

(cannot be used on anyone publicly executed)

Immunity x3

(can be used before or after the voting process once at the public execution)

(can be played for yourself or someone other than yourself)

Rights to Hold a Quick Public Execution

(ability to host an execution event on one of your peers in the middle of the period)

(this will not count as the public execution for the period, but rather an additional execution) 

(can be used at any point in the game (before we reach the final five) in the forum only)

(as soon as you use this, they will die)

Rights to Hold a Game of Russian Roulette

(you publicly announce when you want to play this in-thread)

(you invite up to four others to play with you)

(one of you randomly dies)

(must be used before we reach the final eight)

Camp Trade

(you can publicly or privately trade someone to your rival camp in exchange for someone of your choosing on the rival tribe)

(the rivals top three draft selections are protected, but you can trade any of your camp’s members)

(must be used on the same day as acquired)

Inland Taipan Venom

(you use this on someone via PM to me)

(they will be alerted they’ve been poisoned and have 72 hours to live)

(can only survive if they use the antiserum)

Venom Antiserum

(can be given to the individual that was poisoned if you wish)

(can choose to trade in the antiserum for the right to steal someone’s vote)

Truth Serum x3

(reveal the vote of someone from a public execution)

(can be used publicly or via PM)

Camp Handicap

(for one challenge, you designate one individual on the rival tribe completely responsible for their camp’s submission. they may not confer with their peers)

(this can be used publicly or privately)

(must be used before we reach final twelve)

Body Armor

(gives you the ability to survive any potential death-scenario besides a venom poisoning)

(essentially another life unless it’s the venom)

(expires once we reach the final five)  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be mindful that five (5) hidden advantages/abilities are not listed here, but exist within the game.

• Like 1

And with that there are no more announcements or surprises. The front-page has been updated with that list of abilities if you need to reference them. I will continue updating the "What is going on?" section for you to refer to if there's any confusion about what's going on. 

Good luck.