FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

PERIOD 1: Last One In Is A Rotten Egg

This is where the game begins

At the end of this initial exercise, 20 of you will remain

You will all be separated into two camps of 10 individuals 

To create these two camps a DRAFT is being held

One of you will not be drafted, which subsequently will result in you being executed (your tenure in the game will end)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each camp will have a leader, who is responsible for drafting their camp and providing me will an official camp name at a later time when I request you provide me with it. 

If YOU want to be a camp leader, PM me immediately. 

The second and fifth people to PM me will be named captains. Whoever PM'd me second will have the first pick. It's not a snake draft. Whoever makes the first pick will make the third pick.

Your role as leader will be irrelevant after camps are formed and camp names have been assigned. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be the ONLY slightly "time-sensitive" aspect of the game. 

@Malfatron @daboyle250 @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @MWil23 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @Dome @Glen @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @mission27 @TLO

OUR LEADERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN

@daboyle250 and @mission27 are your leaders. 

The draft pool consists of:

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @MWil23 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @Dome @Glen @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO

THE DRAFT BEGINS NOW

@daboyle250 has the first pick in the draft. You may select. 

• Like 1