FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Just now, theuntouchable said:

BULL**** 

the last trigger was a word trigger that i didn't announce until 2-3 pages later. 

this trigger was not a WORD trigger and I didn't announce it until I had previously PM'd the individual significantly earlier 

that's the last I'll speak of triggers tho 

Period 4: King of the Forum Roast

* You will engage in a verbal battle with someone from the opposite camp. 

* Anyone can initiate the battle with an @ of someone from the opposing camp. Once you've been @'d or @ someone that's who your opponent is for Period 4. You cannot switch. 

* Each participant in the battle will have two chances to engage. 1) Someone will engage someone on the opposing camp with an @ 2) The person @'d will respond 3) The person that initiated the battle will respond to the person they initiated with 4) The person @'d will retort/end the battle.... From there me and my two guest judges will determine a winner.

* There's no word count or anything. You can post however many words you want. 

* Me and the two guest judges will be judging by how funny we find your two posts. Don't ruin the game by taking it too far and making it personal. If you think it's something a mod would take issue with, please don't post it. This 100% shouldn't be taken seriously, this is all good fun. 

* Whichever camp has the most individuals win their head-to-head match-ups will be crowned winner of Period 4 and be excused from the Public Execution.

* The judges will be me, tyty and a mystery judge to be named later.  

* Here's an example of what we're looking for format-wise....

1 minute ago, Tyty said:
22 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:
27 minutes ago, Tyty said:
56 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

imagine being so dumb you can't follow this format 

That’s a cute outfit. Did you husband get it for you?

you've already ****ed up this example by completely ignoring what i said and just essentially starting the roast yourself. but go ahead and quote this so they can see what we want. 

I’m gonna put some dirt in your eye 

* This period will expire Saturday at 1159pm. Please have your individual battles completed by then. If a battle isn't completed, whoever I deem at fault for it not being completed will face an automatic loss. 

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

• Like 1