FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Period 5: Syndication Season

* You and your camp will collectively pitch a television show. 

* There will be five judges (I will be one of the judges). I will announce the others as they agree to be involved with this. 

* You will cast whoever you want into the show. You will also pick a director. 

* You will pitch a short 4 episode pilot season.

* You will introduce who will be portraying your characters and provide us with brief character descriptions. 

* Your actual synopsis will be capped to 600 words.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do we expect to see?
** A poster for the show. Can create however you want.
** Character Representations (which actor is playing them) and Descriptions. Keep these brief. No more than a few lines for each character. Also list director.
** Setting (short section just giving us a time frame and where everything is happening)
** Synopsis (600 words, so you'll have to keep the wording very brief. 4 Episodes.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So..... a barebones desired format... obviously spruce this up and make it look better

(POSTER)

Character Descriptions:
Director: whoever 
Jack (portrayed by christopher walken): he's an old guy that has dementia, etc. etc.
Sara: (portrayed by helen mirren): she's a dumb girl that does things, etc. etc.
etc.

Setting: Takes place in 1990 in Seattle, etc.

Synopsis:
Episode 1
Show starts with....
Episode 2
Then this happened..
Episode 3
Then this happened..
Episode 4
Finally this happened... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your camps collective television show pitch is due by Thursday at 8pm

One person from your camp will send me an official "pitch". I will then post it in the thread when both pitches have been submitted.

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27