FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Period 7: The Imitation Game 

Benedict-Cumberbatch-The-Imitation-Game-

* Your camp will be given eight (8) questions in discord. 

* Each question will have another member of Football's Future attached to it.

* You must attempt to answer the question as if you are the poster that's given along with the question. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Then after submitting your answers... I will present your rival camp's answers to a set of questions and the actual poster's answers to you in Discord.

* You must guess which of the two responses is from the actual poster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Whichever camp gets the most correct wins.

* Tiebreaker will be determined if we need it. 

Other Things To Consider
1) I asked each FF member two questions. So each camp will have different questions.
2) The eight posters that were utilized were the first eight I pm'd that agreed to participate. 

Submission 1 Due: Dec 22 8pm est (Your attempt at mimic'ing another posters answers to questions)
Submission 2 Due: Dec 23 6pm est (Your guesses to whether your rival camp's answers are their own or the actual poster they're mimicking) 

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @daboyle250

I currently have 4/8 with responses. Just waiting on the other 4 to reply. I'll post the first 4 questions in each team's discord. 

The other 4 will come when they complete tomorrow. I will alert you guys when the other half of the questions are posted.

You can get started making your responses. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

It’s probably @Forge and we can’t even get him to show up in our discord, so good luck getting him to save your life.  I trust Malf, ET and Daboyle to at least mention it if they had it since they’re the only three other than me to really be active in the discord.

What's discord? 

• Like 1

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @daboyle250

The Arena has reopened for Advantage Challenge #6!!!

* I will say a random category... You will say as many applicable things as you can in 60 seconds. 

First Round Ends Dec 23 6pm est

Just to summarize what's going on...

1) I've posted the first half of the questions you're going to have to imitate in your discord. The second half will be posted when I get the actual poster's responses tomorrow.

2) Rackcs dies at midnight Dec 22 (Dec 22, 12am) if he doesn't receive antivenom 

3) The arena has reopened for Advantage Challenge #6 

• Like 1

ANNOUNCEMENT

An advantage has been used from the Smug Squad

------------------------------------------------------------

Camp Handicap

(for one challenge, you designate one individual on the rival tribe completely responsible for their camp’s submission. they may not confer with their peers)

(this can be used publicly or privately)

(must be used before we reach final twelve)

------------------------------------------------------------

TedLavie will be 100% responsible for Poems of Mud submission.

NOBODY may confer with Ted in regards to this challenge.

Do not contact him this thread. Do not contact via PM. Do not contact him in discord.

He's on his own.

Poems of Mud

1.  @daboyle250

2.  @Malfatron

3. @Forge

4.  @ET80

5.  @Pickle Rick

6.  @The Orca

7.  @Outpost31

8.  @TedLavie

9.  @SwAg