FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Period 9: The Never-Ending Execution

* This challenge will serve as an extended public-execution of sorts... The last person to not be saved will face execution.
* First... Everyone will BOLD one name that is not their own in the thread... The person that receives most votes will be saved from execution... If there's a tie... We will go to the arena and settle it with Best of 5 "bad movie description" face-off. 

* This person will then nominate two players to be saved... The nominator and both people that were nominated will not vote, so 8 people will be voting in each sequence. In the event of a tie, the nominator will break the tie.

* The person that receives 5 votes first, will be saved and they will then nominate two more people to be saved...

* This process will continue until one person has not been saved... This person will face public execution in front of his peers who have forsaken him.  

You May Begin 

1. @Shady Slim

2. @gopherwrestler

3. @The LBC

4.  @daboyle250

5.  @Malfatron

6. @Forge

7.  @ET80

8.  @The Orca

9.  @Outpost31

10.   @SwAg

11. @theuntouchable

The Arena Has Re-Opened For Advantage Challenge #8!!!

* You must find someone to compete against. 

* You will compete in a game in a guessing game... You and your opponent are free to ask as many questions as you'd like... But you must go one at a time. However you can guess as frequently as you'd like. The first one to say the correct answer (what I'm thinking of) will be the winner of the round! 

* The first round will close on Thursday at 8pm est

1. @Shady Slim

2. @gopherwrestler

3. @The LBC

4.  @daboyle250

5.  @Malfatron

6. @Forge

7.  @ET80

8.  @The Orca

9.  @Outpost31

10.   @SwAg

11. @theuntouchable

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

You May Begin 

1. @Shady Slim

2. @gopherwrestler

3. @The LBC

4.  @daboyle250

5.  @Malfatron

6. @Forge

7.  @ET80

8.  @The Orca

9.  @Outpost31

10.   @SwAg

11. @theuntouchable

@The Orca @SwAg @ET80 @Forge @Outpost31 @daboyle250 @theuntouchable @Malfatron

As long as we nominate a POM member each time, we all survive. We can pick everyone on our team up one by one. It will always be a vote of 5-3 as long as if everyone coorperates, we guarantee our safety.

(touch, you started out POM and will always be POM)

Thus, to prove it.....and to welcome you back, i think we should vote to save you first.

touch

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

As long as we nominate a POM member each time, we all survive. We can pick everyone on our team up one by one. It will always be a vote of 5-3 as long as if everyone coorperates, we guarantee our safety.

Thus, to prove it.....and to welcome you back, i think we should vote to save you first.

touch

giphy.gif

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

touch

Done. Touch.

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

By the way, lets all agree to eliminate gopher.

Agree.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

touch

Touch

• Like 2