Week 12: America's Team vs. The Patriots

Elky

I think this game is won and lost on the back of Zeke. The Patriots offense is going to be inconsistent per usual. Gilmore should be able to lock up Amari Cooper allowing a double team of Gallup. I am not afraid of their passing game. Dak does not perform well when bothered in the pocket. If Zeke is fed and can get going early, I think the Boys pull it out barring stupid mistakes and turnovers. 

Dallas has a questionable defense but on the other hand a tremendous offense. Maybe best in the league. I agree that Zeke is the difference is the game but I like our chances against him actually.

Dak can scramble but he is clearly a first throw type QB. He has been terrific this season but our major strength is pass defense so I like that.

Our offense is not great and won't be this season. Wynn will help though.

I look for a rather low scoring affair with the defense creating 1-2 crucial turnovers.

DAL 17

NE 24

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No QB does. But dont sleep on Daks scramble ability.

I just remember that game either last year or the year before when you guys had that crap line, no zeke, and no weapons at all for Dak and he was just swallowed whole against I want to say Atlanta

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

I just remember that game either last year or the year before when you guys had that crap line, no zeke, and no weapons at all for Dak and he was just swallowed whole against I want to say Atlanta

That game was an atrocity. And I am 100% in on the theory that Dak got concussed. He didnt look the same for the rest of the year. He admitted in 2018 that he got the yips from that game.

But Dak has above average scramble ability. That was my only point. 

Never been to this thread...so hello. Sorry to see Matts here already :ph34r:

Could not ask for a better match-up between the best defense in the league and a top offense...something has to give.  Not that I would give Dallas much of a shot even if they were home, just hard to see the Garrett lead Cowboys (let along any coach) go into NE and win. 

Best of luck and here is to a healthy game on both sides. 

As Bill said;' there's problems everywhere. They have good receivers, good RB, good line, good QB, good DL, good backers, they're awesome in short AND long yardage situations. Going to need to be clicking well to win this.

At home, I'll always take us. We are very hard to beat up here, but I do expect a close, tough game.