How do you fix the Bengals?

indifference

Well first I hypnotize Mike Brown so I can place triggers that talk him into selling the team. I tag AJ Green and try to sign him to a longer contract, he'll be a good target for my next QB and at least good trade bait. I take Jake Fromm... lol... I take Joe Burrow #1 overall and BPA with every other pick. If I get a good trade down deal at any spot other than #1, I take it. Hell, if I get an offer I can't refuse for #1, I'd take that too. This team's gotta be built from the ground up, but if there's not a deal that blows you away, you gotta go Burrow at #1 IMO. Guy is special.

Clean house, and full rebuild. This needs to be changed fire and brimstone. They can trade all of their best players now for assets to build with, draft Burrow, likely get a top 5 pick again next year, draft a defensive stud, and use other assets to build around Burrow. 

@MKnight82 is doing it quite well.

• Like 1

They need another Marvin Lewis.  Sign Jason Garrett after his contract is up, he'll rebuild the culture of the roster and then you'll be back to winning some regular season ball games and getting bounced out of the first round of the Playoffs every other year.  Hey...better than nothing.  

Edited by ///mcompact

13 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

They need another Marvin Lewis.  Sign Jason Garrett after his contract is up, he'll rebuild the culture of the roster and then you'll be back to winning some regular season ball games and getting bounced out of the first round of the Playoffs every other year.  Hey...better than nothing.  

No no no. That's a Jerry Jones move, not Mike Brown. Jerry is working on a extension for the 👏👏 as we speak.🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

No no no. That's a Jerry Jones move, not Mike Brown. Jerry is working on a extension for the 👏👏 as we speak.🍺

Not even joking, if Jason Garrett turns this Sunday into a repeat of the 2014 Seahawk game, ole' Jerruh might get that nostalgic glory-hole twinkle in his eye and re-up Jason.  Stephen Jones has been working out, though, so maybe he can finally shove his Daddy through the wall this time and prevent that from happening.   Please, Belichick....just finish it. 

you just hope when mike dies his son and daughter aren't as inept as him. I actually think the cowboys recent resurgence is because stephen is way smarter than his dad. 

Like I'm halfway sure the bengals get their draft playing rankings off the internet. 

Edited by ninjapirate

16 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Add a couple OL in the early rounds.  Offensively they have some nice weapons,  no one is doing anything behind that line though.   Even with Williams coming back, I’d add a couple Guys in the early rounds.

LG and RT are definitely a problem. 

They also need a QB with the first pick, and to cycle out a few of the position coaches that suck. 

They should have unloaded a few of their vets this season instead of holding onto them. Guys like Dunlap, Atkins and Green could have gotten them a ton of draft capital. Keep onto them for what? Next time they are relevant these guys will be out the league or on their last legs. 

7 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

The other $$- focused owners don't care for Brown because he isn't pulling his weight in terms of growing the game.
Brown is content to be mediocre and keep cashing the checks that they are providing him via their efforts to boost revenue.
At least Charlie Brown was a lovable loser.

Mike Brown is just a loser and that's doubly damning given that Paul Brown was such a winner, an innovator and a pillar of the NFL for decades. Paul's contributions to the game are legendary; from X's and O's to team building to League building.
Paul's fingerprints are all over the modern game and the Cincy franchise could be / should be a reflection of what Paul built

Poor Bengals, they definitely got the Fredo of that family

I didn’t realize he’s still listed as the general manager as well.  His daughter is the Executive President and her husband is the Vice President.  Dude is just appointing family members.