GDT 11/25/19 Week 12: 8-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-4 Los Angeles Rams

DreamKid

3 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Another tough one, with familiar faces on the other side for both teams. 

Forgot all about this. We saw how this team banded together and really wanted to get that win for Earl Thomas against the Seahawks. I was honestly pretty worried about this game because of Aaron Donald essentially being another Chris Jones force inside that we’ve struggled with.

But I forgot all about the Marcus Peters trade from the Rams. This team will I’m sure come out and really put on to play for Peters to get the big win. They’ll have that extra layer of motivation to ensure they’re not coming out flat.

I won’t predict a blowout as it’s very difficult to blow a team out at home, but I predict a two score win. I don’t think the offense will be as dominant as recent weeks, but I’ll say something like 27-13. The offense scores 20 points and the defense comes up with a pick 6 or fumble returned TD, either or.

• Like 1

Man I really want to win this one and have Lamar ball out on national TV again. 

If last week is any indication the Rams are fully in desperation  win-now mode and aren't going to limit Gurley at all. Goes without saying that stopping the run and winning at the LOS against their soft OL is going to be the key on defense. Wink vs. McVay is key too, if we can effectively confuse Goff then we can stop that offense even if they're back at full strength with Cooks and Woods likely coming back. 

Yup no way we're losing this one.

3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah i think we drop this one unfortunately, but I'm hoping that becomes a catalyst for another stretch of wins to end the season with hopefully a bye week in play. 29-23 Rams, we realize we're not invincible, that we still have work to do, and we'll be better for it.

Going to be the other way around. After getting blown out, the Rams start to play better after this game then really get things going and make a strong push at the playoffs.

Edited by BareYourTeeth
  • Like 1