GDT 11/25/19 Week 12: 8-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-4 Los Angeles Rams

DreamKid

8 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Seth needed to get out there. He wanted to score though, little selfish.

6 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Wow. Dumb play by Roberts. We waste a TO because he wanted to be greedy. No way he scores there. Now if there’s a sack we lose out on a guaranteed 3 points. Hopefully Jackson can bail him out by not taking a sack. Now we HAVE to take endzone shots and can run it because of Roberts poor decision there.

Yup. He's going to get a little talking to during film review.

4 minutes ago, drd23 said:

On a scale of difficulty to pick up and hold I'd say it would be Rugby ball > Aussie Rules football > American football 

I only tried a rugby ball and that was a lot easier to handle than a football. Haven't tried handling af wet one though, so don't know how the surface is to handle

1 minute ago, drd23 said:

Was thinking the same thing earlier in the drive

Was a pass blocking stud in preseason. Honestly it looks like he delivers a better snap than Skura. We’ll see how he continues to look moving forward, but he’s got a background similar to Yanda. Former dominant PFF OT collegiately in pass pro that switched inside. Might be an awesome find by the front office. That said his durability in college left a lot to be desired so we’ll need to add a backup plan if Skura is out for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

Is Jared Goff any different than Andy Dalton? Besides the Price Tag I mean?

He can make some absolute elite throws that I don't remember seeing Dalton make, but Goff needs the OL to give him time because I don't think he can mentally process what the defense is giving him as quick as you'd want

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Was a pass blocking stud in preseason. Honestly it looks like he delivers a better snap than Skura. We’ll see how he continues to look moving forward, but he’s got a background similar to Yanda. Former dominant PFF OT collegiately in pass pro that switched inside. Might be an awesome find by the front office. That said his durability in college left a lot to be desired so we’ll need to add a backup plan if Skura is out for the rest of the season.

I believe Eluemanor is still part of the 53 for the Patriots, but he could be an option if they put him on PS after getting healthy at OT. Is Senat still apart of the Chiefs? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

So Lamar's heading for a perfect passer rating again

Also if he can put together another three TD passes in this half he would also lead the NFL in passing TDs too. But the perfect passer rating would seal the MVP. He would break the record. We’re also rushing the football well. So this game is setting up well for the historical pace.

Also I’m pretty sure we’ve scored on all our drives... which has got us well on that pace too.