DreamKid

GDT 11/25/19 Week 12: 8-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-4 Los Angeles Rams

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Sheesh Marcus Peters looked live down there. Wonder what that was all about. Looked like some serious beef.

The man holds grudges. He got traded for a 5th and his replacement was obtained for two 1st round picks. I understand the hostility lol. 

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Peter's and Jalen were going at it after the game 😂

Ah. Makes sense. Didn’t see the Jersey number of the guy he was yapping at. But now it makes sense. He feels he was replaced by Ramsey and wanted to let his replacement know whose “better”.

Onto San Francisco. Think this will be the biggest challenge yet. Thankfully it's at home.

Just now, RavensTillIDie said:

The man holds grudges. He got traded for a 5th and his replacement was obtained for two 1st round picks. I understand the hostility lol. 

Oh yeah. I get it now. Just didn’t see the jersey number of the guy he was yelling at. I was only half paying attention at first and then just saw some yapping and tuned in.

The only interesting thing is this team seems to play better on the road. At least they get off to a better start, almost like an us vs them mentality really gets them going. At home they seemingly feel more comfortable and complacent until they really get into a groove. Then they take off. So I guess it’s about even, but at least we know this team can play on the road.

2 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

peters doesn't seem like the guy to do that unprovoked though, jalen has a history of starting fights so i feel like jalen said something

Are you talking about Marcus Peters? Cause that's basically him to the core lol. He's your classic S5$T talking DB, and a real Raven.

I feel closer to the team with a Bay kid out there. Fun to be around, fun to fight with/against, and always true to themselves.