GDT 11/25/19 Week 12: 8-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-4 Los Angeles Rams

DreamKid

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Am i the only one who doesn't necessarily love the all purple?

I much prefer the white top/purple pants combo.

Maybe it has something to do with that Browns game beatdown though haha...just feel like our defense always looks soft when we wear those.

I prefer all-white or all-black. All-purple, especially our shade of purple, doesn't look good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I prefer all-white or all-black. All-purple, especially our shade of purple, doesn't look good.

Again, I gotta school y'all on the Ravens uniform hierarchy

1. White with black Pants

2. Purple with Black pants

3. All black

4. All white

5. White with purple pants

6. All Purple (Once they get our shade of purple correct)

But we loss our game this year against the Chiefs in the White with black. Was a sad time to be alive. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, berlin calling said:

white/purple has that gross Vikings look, can't understand how some guys actually like those.
need black involved, since we are the RAVENS not the Flamingos.

Image result for lamar jackson cardinals

Related image

you are LOONEY...those are fiyaaaa

Anyway i've been thinking that this will be the biggest test we will have faced since seattle in terms of our run defense. We really need Brandon and Michael (if he plays) to show up Monday night, because as well as they've played, our ILBs are still guys like Josh Bynes and LJ Fort. If Gurley can consistently get past our d-line, our backers might be giving up some chunk plays on the ground.

That will be the key to this game imo - whether or not the Rams can get a consistent run game going. If they do, that opens everything up for them and Goff starts looking like an above average-good Quarterback. 

Edited by Ray Reed

I think we've officially crossed the threshold where we're now the prized pig for teams looking/desperate for statement wins. A game against a 2 loss team in late November/December will bring out the best the opposition has to offer. Teams are going to want to steal our shine, earn respect, and in some cases simply build momentum heading into the playoffs or even next season for the losing clubs. It's not a position we're typically in and I'm sure the players are feeding off of it. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, DreamKid said:

You know the team is in a good place when our GDT for a prime time match up with the Super Bowl runner up, is essentially serving as a uniform ranking thread. :D

Because reasons! And I will continue to promote the Greatness that is the Purple and Black uni's allow with the "Business as usuals" (White with black pants) I will make this forum a believer! icon_lol.gif

But to get back to the GDT, I think these games are more important to us than our opponents. Ravens have a real chance to be the #1 or #2 seed and need to do something we haven't done a lot of in the past, and that's keep our foot on their necks. If all goes according to plan these next two weeks, we should be able to clinch the division.

• Like 3