GDT 11/25/19 Week 12: 8-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-4 Los Angeles Rams

DreamKid

Lamar, Hollywood, and Peters were moves that I was like irrationally excited about when they happened. I was so sure they were slam dunks that all those other billionaire football organizations were foolish to not see. And it's been better than I expected. This season is totally going to ruin my ability to have reasonable expectations. 

6 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Lamar, Hollywood, and Peters were moves that I was like irrationally excited about when they happened. I was so sure they were slam dunks that all those other billionaire football organizations were foolish to not see. And it's been better than I expected. This season is totally going to ruin my ability to have reasonable expectations.

It was so funny watching you switch from Jacobs to Brown just a little bit before the draft. Do you remember what caused it? I figured you poured over like all Hollywood's cut ups one night and it clicked. That's one of the most fun things about draft season. You just never know when you'll fall for someone else lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

It was so funny watching you switch from Jacobs to Brown just a little bit before the draft. Do you remember what caused it? I figured you poured over like all Hollywood's cut ups one night and it clicked.

Well, that sounds pretty shockingly accurate.

Hollywood was just so good at everything being a receiver (cept maybe blocking, lol). You can tell with how he was immediately able to excel with no camp or practice this year. The only variable was/is health. 

Jacobs wouldn't have been bad either. But since I wasn't one of those in the "Lamar can't throw, so why draft a WR?" camp, you got to go WR over RB.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Hollywood was just so good at everything being a receiver (cept maybe blocking, lol). You can tell with how he was immediately able to excel with no camp or practice this year. The only variable was/is health.

The similarities between Marquise and his dopey cousin's games are pretty scary. The natural hands, tracking, YAC ability. It's all there, plus Hollywood has 1% speed that even when he's not 100% completely healthy changes the dynamic between our offense and the opposition. AND he's yet to have a full offseason or camp with our MVP front runner QB- who he has become extremely close to. As you say, his health is the only thing that can hold him back.

I wonder if he's going to train with AB again this offseason though? :/ It's clear he picked up a lot, especially as far as route running goes, but my god is his cousin a F up.