GDT 11/25/19 Week 12: 8-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 6-4 Los Angeles Rams

DreamKid

12 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Because reasons! And I will continue to promote the Greatness that is the Purple and Black uni's allow with the "Business as usuals" (White with black pants) I will make this forum a believer! icon_lol.gif

But to get back to the GDT, I think these games are more important to us than our opponents. Ravens have a real chance to be the #1 or #2 seed and need to do something we haven't done a lot of in the past, and that's keep our foot on their necks. If all goes according to plan these next two weeks, we should be able to clinch the division.

The Rams are 2 wins (1 loss) behind the NFC 6th seed and likely won't have the tiebreakers. This game is definitely more important to them. 

I think this is the most likely loss left on our schedule. West coast night game. Plus, I think the Rams will matchup well against us with Donald against our interior line and a quick pass offense that will likely try to go with the up tempo single formation that disrupts our blitz packages. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

The Rams are 2 wins (1 loss) behind the NFC 6th seed and likely won't have the tiebreakers. This game is definitely more important to them. 

I think this is the most likely loss left on our schedule. West coast night game. Plus, I think the Rams will matchup well against us with Donald against our interior line and a quick pass offense that will likely try to go with the up tempo single formation that disrupts our blitz packages. 

That's why I believe its fools gold for them to think this game is more important to them than us. We're fighting for a #1 and could possibly be #1 after a win and very real chance of a Patriots loss to the Cowboys. But regardless of who's it more important to, I just hope the boys find a way to win and keep stacking those statements. Let's continue to push forward on this special ride.

• Like 1

Just now, M.10.E said:

Hopefully playing against Chris Jones earlier this year helps us prepare for Donald (another level but still). Use his aggressive against him and then help with Ingram when possible.

I anticipate we will try to block him a lot with motion guys so we avoid taking him head on/let him split OC/OG or OG/OT.

Depending on where he lines up, I could see us having Stanley/Brown crashing down hard on him from the side.

What the Rams do defensively is what can limit our offense. I want to take their dline out of the game by running a lot of power, but that will require some sort of handling of Donald and Ebukam so they don't destroy the play with backside pursuit

This is stupid. I am excited about this team, so I got up in the middle of the night to watch the game.

I have an important project to hand over this week, I should be old enough to make sound decisions. It is somewhat my girlfriends fault. She's at her nightshift so she can't prevent my for making dumb decisions.

• Like 2