Wk 12: The Philly Gator Arms vs The Seattle Howie! Why?!'s

Kiltman

188tmuZ.gif

The Philly Gator Arms Vs The Seattle Howie! Why?!'s

giphy.gif

I suppose I can make this...
    what they gonna do? win???

Despite preparing ourselves for probably losing these two games, we find ourselves amidst another city meltdown.
Much of the ire focused on Carson for some reason...where was it all lost? where did the "New Norm" go to, Doug?
   Is HowieSzn a time to hibernate now? Can two wideouts and two corners be healthy at the same time?

Tune in this game to learn the answers to none of these questions, and more!

Game got moved to 1 o' clock... some say it was to keep the chance to make the probably division championship game in week 16 available,
I choose to believe the league was just doing us a solid after boning us with the October schedule, letting us hide the whooping we usually get from the seahawks.

But fear not! We locked up Rick Lovato for 4 years!!

The RainbowCarebear Memorial Keys to the game:

1. Limit Russell Wilson....the man is trying to be cool now...it doesn't sit well.
    He skeeves me out. This is making it worse. But he does the same to our D everytime... 
         o/u 4.5 Conversion scramples on 3rd & 7+? 
  2. Catch a pass...hell maybe 2
    jbHlX3f.gif
  3. Inject Lane with his special juice to fix his brain faster...playing against Clowney without him...gonna say not ideal
  4. Perhaps use Carson Welch as a decoy..Clowney sacks him and he's on coaches IR for the year...2 birds, 1 stone
  5. Try not to be mad when DK and Josh Gordon combine for 195 and 3 TDs, while JJAW has 7 yards, 3 targets, 1 catch....and is our top WR

Chances are, we somehow win...then lose to the Dolphins and Giants>
So is the way

giphy.gif

For the nabbs the older crowd.....insert Calvin peeing on a seahawk logo here
   and search up your own jiggy gifs, it's 2019 and you can turn safesearch off...it's like...way better

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

HILARIOUS STAT just came across the NFLN Ticker.

Tyler Lockett has 10 Deep receptions for 283 yards and 3TD.

Entire WR core for the Eagles has 7 Deep receptions for 267 yards and 2TD (both deep TD DeSean Jackson wk 1)

That's so Pitiful!!!!

mcihael thomas of the saints has more catches than the eagles receiving crew.

• Like 1