Wk 12: The Philly Gator Arms vs The Seattle Howie! Why?!'s

Kiltman

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

nabbs the season is over just let it go

When mathematically eliminated I will. So long as Dallas is within reach, I'm good.  We've honestly already overcame far worse odds in 2017. So in my mind , Anything is possible or on the table because of that Rediculous Improbable Run.

Edited by Nabbs4u

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

When mathematically eliminated I will. So long as Dallas is within reach, I'm good.  We've honestly already overcame far worse odds in 2017. So in my mind , Anything is possible or on the table because of that Rediculous Improbable Run.

we were the best team in the nfl that year we clearly aren't this year 

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

we were the best team in the nfl that year we clearly aren't this year 

We were the best team in Football because of the AP LT and MVP QB. When we lost both, it was just as improbable as the Eagles making a run now, if not more. Pretend otherwise all you want.

You have to make the dance to actually have a shot. 

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

We were the best team in Football because of the AP LT and MVP QB. When we lost both, it was just as improbable as the Eagles making a run now, if not more. Pretend otherwise all you want.

You have to make the dance to actually have a shot. 

We were the best team in football because our QB was playing great, we were running the ball at will, and we had Frank Reich. We also converted 3rd downs at a ridiculous rate. And our WR's hands worked. And we murdered other teams in time of possession.

Edited by Jeezla

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah seattles oline may have never blocked fletcher cox in his career but he can never catch russ 

This is the game that always makes us want to draft a DE with at least 33" arms. B Rex came up an inch short on probably 4 or 5 potential sacks.

• Like 2