Week 12 GDT: Packers at 49ers (Adams or Bust Edition)

AlexGreen#20

Who: Packers and 49ers

Image result for packers logo @

Image result for 49ers logo

What: NFL Game

Image result for nfl logo

When (11/24) @ 7:30 CST

Image result for packers schedule

Where:

Image result for 49ers stadium

Why: We're all just cashing checks

+++

This feels like an L on the road, but I've long ago given up trying to figure this team out.

The game is probably going to come down to whether or not we can get the offense moving. This 49ers defense is legit, so the offense is going to hate to hit on all cylinders. The staring down one guy nonsense isn't going to do it. Hopefully it got figured out with the bye week. 

Seems like it's been a while since we've had a game of this magnitude with such huge implications. If we win, we are firmly in the driver's seat for, at worst, the No. 2 seed, and have a legitimate chance to be No. 1 having to play only one team with a winning record in our final 5 games. 

If we lose, the discussion likely shifts away from first round bye and we'll be fighting for our lives each week just to win the division and not have to play a road playoff game in the wildcard round. 

YUGE GAME. My biggest fear is Pettine lets us down and Jimmy G is the FEDEX Air Player of the Week after he puts up career numbers against our soft-***, porous defensive scheme. I want aggression. I want our CBs jamming the WRs on every play. I want our bigs in there to shut down their running game and I want to blitz Jimmy as often as necessary to make him uncomfortable. In sum, leave the bend-but-don't-break playbook at home. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This feels like an L on the road

Ha !
Way to go Debbie, seeding the biggest most important-est GDT of the year with some negative waves right off the bat...

Let me guess, you missed Day 1 of GDT School because you were too busy pre-writing obituaries for everyone you know ?

tenor.gif

The Mighty Green Bay Packers are going to California to take the Number 1 spot in the NFC from the Shanahan Clan of pretenders

Golden-Gate_small.jpg

14176348096_4c376167e6.jpg

We'll pillage their village and steal their wimmen.

"We'll make sure they remember * forever *.... the night they faced the Titans Mighty Green Bay Packers"

• Like 1

Kenny and Z are primed for a big game. Their WRs arent spectacular but Shanahan does good work. Jimmy can be flustered and he'll make some bad decisions with pressure in his face, give him time though and hes more than capable. Blake really has to play a good game of cleanup, Dean just cant **** this up for us.. gotta work on cleaning up crossing routes

Jones out wide could be huge if we utilize them. They rush upfield pretty hard so stretching them horizontally with WR screens worked well for Arizona. This is basically Chargers D x5 so Idk how i feel about it.

28-17 Packers