Week 12 GDT: Packers at 49ers (Adams or Bust Edition)

AlexGreen#20

11 minutes ago, Green19 said:

The report is all their injured guys are likely to play. Chris Simms talked about it on his podcast. That he had a “feeling” kittle, samuel, Ford, Sanders, etc will get up for the packers.

So if GB wins it will be against a fully stocked 9ers team. 

That's the way it should be!

31 minutes ago, Green19 said:

The report is all their injured guys are likely to play. Chris Simms talked about it on his podcast. That he had a “feeling” kittle, samuel, Ford, Sanders, etc will get up for the packers.

So if GB wins it will be against a fully stocked 9ers team. 

I highly doubt Ford, Staley or Sanders play. 

Kittle and Deebo I have no doubt will play.

Breida and Gould will probably be game time calls.

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I highly doubt Ford, Staley or Sanders play. 

Kittle and Deebo I have no doubt will play.

Breida and Gould will probably be game time calls.

Did Sanders aggravate his rib injury against Arizona? He played last week without missing any time...

Just now, packfanfb said:

Did Sanders aggravate his rib injury against Arizona? He played last week without missing any time...

He started and played 3 Qs but just 40% of snaps and didn't play any in the 4th Q. He was having issues raising his hand above his head after the game. Was dumb of them to play him. Maybe they'll do that again, but he'll be nothing more than a decoy out there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

Ford's all but been ruled out at this point. Staley is a long shot as well. 

Shanahan said yesterday basically everyone else is a game time call.

Yea, can't see Ford playing. He hurt his hammy and couldn't return last week. That would be a miraculous recovery even for the slightest hammy pull. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

He wasn't ready to play at all. My understanding is that it was super painful. Probably because Kittle was out, they felt like if he could even pretend to go out there and compete, they needed him. According to the beat writers, he looks much better going through this week's practices, but I still don't know that he's ready. 

3 hours ago, TheBitzMan said:

Ford's all but been ruled out at this point. Staley is a long shot as well. 

Shanahan said yesterday basically everyone else is a game time call.

I would expect Ford and Staley to be out. I would expect Breida to be out. I'd expect Kittle back, DJ Jones to be back (though I haven't heard much on him - initial reports were mostly that he'd miss only a week though), and I'd expect Sanders to play, though I have no idea with what kind of effectiveness. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

I picked the Packers. I'm a turncoat to niner nation 

Sort of.

What you actually said is that you picked against the 9ers to challenge their manhood, in hopes that they would play better.
Or something like that...:D

I plugged my nose and took a Sconny Tour of your so called "forum" and here's my Sconny take:

"Ah for cripes sakes , dem 9er fans sure are full of it dontcha know ? 
Kin you believe da crapola dose guys are postin' over der ?  We're gonna murderize em !

Stupid-Packer-fan.jpg

Just now, Shanedorf said:

Sort of.

What you actually said is that you picked against the 9ers to challenge their manhood, in hopes that they would play better.

I plugged my nose and took a Sconny Tour of your so called "forum" and here's my Sconny take:

Kin you believe da crapola dose guys are postin' over der ?  We're gonna murderize em !

Lol I won't lie....there's a little of that going on. The last time I picked against us, we played Carolina...

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Sort of.

Stupid-Packer-fan.jpg

This man died five years ago, sadly.  Myocardial infarction.

Edited by Sasquatch

Huge test for Pettine. The defense needs to try to dictate some things in an attempt to mask weak areas. If the defense is standing around pre-snap in the same old look we've seen every week, the 49ers may never punt. Even mediocre offenses can exploit a weakness. Great offenses embarrass you via your weaknesses. And there have been many thus far.

Edited by cannondale