Week 12 GDT: Packers at 49ers (Adams or Bust Edition)

AlexGreen#20

1 minute ago, Howler said:

I'm up for taking two wrs in the first 4 rounds. This is embarassing.

Nope.

We need at least 1 productive veteran WR and or TE signed to come in and play in 2020 not a player who will start producing 2-4 seasons from now.

The cupboard has been bare for years with all those premium draft picks being devoted to so many "great" defensive players. 

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Getting smoked, and I’m not even surprised to be honest.  Saw this debacle coming.  We’re just not as good as SF.

I thought we would be competitive.  This is awful.  This is the front line offensive innovation in the NFL?  Well we have the offensive down.

Just now, TheOnlyThing said:

It has been this way for years.

Our WRs have been slow as molasses for years.

"They just need time to develop."

It's time to just admit that our neglect for adding playmakers on the offensive side of the ball has really come back to bite us in the ***. Guys like Lazard and Kumerow are fine against the Raiders and Chiefs, but when you actually play a good defense? What a joke. Arguably the worst receiving corps in the league. Someone was arguing with me before that we are average (~15-16th) league wide at that position.