Week 12 GDT: Packers at 49ers (Adams or Bust Edition)

AlexGreen#20

1 minute ago, persiandud said:

why did we pay Lowry? he's such a scrub lmao

Absolutely my least favorite move by Gute today.

He has done a really good job of moving on from so much of the trash he inherited on this roster and then goes and pays a JAG like Lowry.

Why?

Oh, and Dean has repaid Gute's largesse with just a brutal season in 2019.

If you can get pantsed by a great team in the regular season, you can just as easily get pantsed by a great team in the playoffs. Assuming we don't start to break down against the creampuffs left on the schedule, this team will at least get one home game in the playoffs. Then they go on the road and that'll be that for the season.

Here's the ultimate in pessimism; we will never see another Super Bowl with Aaron Rodgers. Never. Accept it.

Goodnight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Do you really believe this team will go into Minneapolis and win for the first time in that stadium?

And if so, why?

yea we're not winning there. 

we're gonna end up as a wild card team again and get stomped by someone much better than us lmao 

big picture tho, a new head coach making the playoffs his first year is promising 

2 minutes ago, persiandud said:

why did we pay Lowry? he's such a scrub lmao

I'm still in awe of how many people went OMG GREAT TEAM DEAL the day that came out. I was baffled. At least the Gute/Matt honeymoon phase is finally open and people aren't going to be blind anymore.

1 minute ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Absolutely my least favorite move by Gute today.

He has done a really good job of moving on from so much of the trash he inherited on this roster and then goes and pays a JAG like Lowry.

Why?

Oh, and Dean has repaid Gute's largesse with just a brutal season in 2019.

he's so bad. can we get out of that contract? 

Just now, Sasquatch said:

We’re not beating the Vikings in their house.  Not playing like this, anyway.

Well with either Seattle/San Fran getting the 5 seed, the NFC north looks to have the 3 and 6 seeds.  Hopefully they drop a few games so it's in Lambeau

Just now, Norm said:

I'm still in awe of how many people went OMG GREAT TEAM DEAL the day that came out. I was baffled. At least the Gute/Matt honeymoon phase is finally open and people aren't going to be blind anymore.

who the hell said it was a good deal LMAO wow. i was shocked too 

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  People saying he has 2 seconds.  He has 2 seconds because they send 6 people.  If they send 6 people, guess what?  It's 1/1 across the board.  You throw it in 1 second. 

Hit an outlet receiver or something.  Don't stand there and get F'd in the A. 

Edited by {Family Ghost}

I’d give Blake a deal (not huge money but something). He’s okay, not great. Sadly he’s probably our beat ILB since Barnett (even considering hawk). Burks or a high pick is not worth it.

Bulaga is worth a 1-2 year deal. Too much injury concern to pay real money.

Pettine needs to go. ST coordinator too (we are going to set a futility record this year).