Week 12 GDT: Packers at 49ers (Adams or Bust Edition)

AlexGreen#20

8 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

I’d give Blake a deal (not huge money but something). He’s okay, not great. Sadly he’s probably our beat ILB since Barnett (even considering hawk). Burks or a high pick is not worth it.

Bulaga is worth a 1-2 year deal. Too much injury concern to pay real money.

Pettine needs to go. ST coordinator too (we are going to set a futility record this year).

I wouldn't pay him.  I feel a guy on a rookie contract can fill that role for significantly less money.  We will have to use a pick to get that guy, but I think you can find one out there.  

1 minute ago, Norm said:

How come Boyle doesn't instantly run backwards like a fairy before he throws it?

He's throwing to his first read, no matter what. Something Rodgers should do more of. I'm hoping in LaFleur's second hear he grows more of a sack and starts to get in Rodgers grill a little bit about his always trying to ad lib! It's getting really annoying. 

Just now, forthegame said:

this roster has way too many holes at this point this is a 6-10 roster 

Lol, this literally made me LOL.  No, it's not a 6-10 roster.  We're 8-3.  Lol.  Name 6 teams in the NFL that have a better combo of:

QB, WR1, LT, RT, RB, EDGE, EDGE, DL, S, CB1, S. 

OMG, of all the bad takes in this thread, this is the worst. 

6-10 roster at 8-3.  Lol. 

• Like 2

Just now, squire12 said:

It is almost like someone was saying that before the draft.   I had DL as a high priority, but that was shot down by a lot of posters.  GB was rolling with

Clark -- dam fine player

Daniels -- got cut and has done nothing

Adams -- showed a little late last season, but nothing really consistent

Lowry -- JAG that is now paid like a front line player

Lancaster -- try hard step below JAG

What this thread could use more of is posts like:  We lost this game because of <insert favrid peeve>.  Remember when I said that was our problem?  I was right again.  I am really smart about football. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It is almost like someone was saying that before the draft.   I had DL as a high priority, but that was shot down by a lot of posters.  GB was rolling with

Clark -- dam fine player

Daniels -- got cut and has done nothing

Adams -- showed a little late last season, but nothing really consistent

Lowry -- JAG that is now paid like a front line player

Lancaster -- try hard step below JAG

What we all wouldn't do to go back and draft Jeffrey Simmons at 12. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

He's throwing to his first read, no matter what. Something Rodgers should do more of. I'm hoping in LaFleur's second hear he grows more of a sack and starts to get in Rodgers grill a little bit about his always trying to ad lib! It's getting really annoying. 

He got to the second guy once and yeah I'm being facetious. He's obviously not facing the same defense Aaron was all night but Rodgers gives up so fast when I'm sure other QBs could have found yardage. It just gets old.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mikebpackfan said:

What this thread could use more of is posts like:  We lost this game because of <insert favrid peeve>.  Remember when I said that was our problem?  I was right again.  I am really smart about football. 

Isn't that what this place is for? Then the mods keep track of who was right there most and then we get awards.