Week 12 GDT: Packers at 49ers (Adams or Bust Edition)

AlexGreen#20

Just now, Norm said:

He got to the second guy once and yeah I'm being facetious. He's obviously not facing the same defense Aaron was all night but Rodgers gives up so fast when I'm sure other QBs could have found yardage. It just gets old.

Yep! It won't happen any longer this year, but LaFleur has to put his foot down next year and make him get the ******* ball out His offensive line was over matched to begin with, then Bulaga goes out and he's holding the fricking ball. 

Ryan Wood -  Final: 49ers 37, Packers 8. Total domination. Two teams on a completely unequal level. This'll be tough to stomach. Because this was a direct blow to the bow of GB's credibility as a NFC title contender. They're just not there. Not at this moment.

/////////////

I agree.

Just now, Norm said:

He got to the second guy once and yeah I'm being facetious. He's obviously not facing the same defense Aaron was all night but Rodgers gives up so fast when I'm sure other QBs could have found yardage. It just gets old.

Can't wait to watch the coach film and be disappointed once again.  Too many times I see a quick pass available that isn't taken from Rodgers.  

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Oh wow AG20, you're so smart AG20, you called this AG20, We're never going to doubt you again AG20. 

It's cool AG20, were going to get rid of our golden calf Rodgers edition AG20. 

Not that I'm petty

They'll still pretend you lucked into it because you're a "hater"

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

mocked him to GB at 12 before his injury.  Would have been in a hard look still after the injury.  No more of a project than what Gary has been thus far.  

Simmons wasn't a project he was just injured. He's balling for Tennessee too. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Oh wow AG20, you're so smart AG20, you called this AG20, We're never going to doubt you again AG20. 

It's cool AG20, were going to get rid of our golden calf Rodgers edition AG20. 

Not that I'm petty

Go hang out with your 3 or did it leave already. 

Reporting in LIVE from Levi Stadium with post-game analysis:

+dogs catching frisbees at halftime

-offense 

-defense

-special teams

-“HOT BOYZZ” graphic on the jumbotron whenever SF was on defense

-couple engaging in extended makout session on the stairs directly in front of me

• Like 1

Just now, Howler said:

Is this really a ten win team? Let's be serious here. This is more like a .500 team with upside.

OK, let's not let our IQ go down to single digits because we laid an egg! Seriously, we're 8-3 and going to be 11-3 going into the Minnesota game. We got trounced because we weren't ready and nether LaFleur or Pettine had our guys ready to play. 

I actually would not mind playing them again in the playoffs if Bulaga were healthy. He won't be though and we need a RT or we could be in major trouble and will have to help the kid out. Rodgers has to do a better job of helping the kid out by getting rid of the ball too. 

BTW, Light will improve with more live action too. 

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It is almost like someone was saying that before the draft.   I had DL as a high priority, but that was shot down by a lot of posters.  GB was rolling with

Clark -- dam fine player

Daniels -- got cut and has done nothing

Adams -- showed a little late last season, but nothing really consistent

Lowry -- JAG that is now paid like a front line player

Lancaster -- try hard step below JAG

Feels like we're always playing "Whack-a-mole" with our drafts.

I didnt see Daniels disappearing and falling off the face of the earth.

I was down with EDGE positionally. Would have likes Oliver if he was around though.

4 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Reporting in LIVE from Levi Stadium with post-game analysis:

+dogs catching frisbees at halftime

-offense 

-defense

-special teams

-“HOT BOYZZ” graphic on the jumbotron whenever SF was on defense

-couple engaging in extended makout session on the stairs directly in front of me

Can those dogs get separation and catch a football?

All the superlatives are of the bottom of the barrel variety.................

Bill Huber - Green Bay went 1-for-15 on third down - a conversion by Jamaal Williams in the final moments - and Aaron Rodgers had the worst yards per attempt of his career. A miserable performance.