Week 12 GDT: Packers at 49ers (Adams or Bust Edition)

AlexGreen#20

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol, this literally made me LOL.  No, it's not a 6-10 roster.  We're 8-3.  Lol.  Name 6 teams in the NFL that have a better combo of:

QB, WR1, LT, RT, RB, EDGE, EDGE, DL, S, CB1, S. 

OMG, of all the bad takes in this thread, this is the worst. 

6-10 roster at 8-3.  Lol. 

so 11 good players out of a 53 man roster maybe 2 pro bowlers no all-pros

17 minutes ago, Leader said:

37 - 8  SF and it wasnt as close as the score implies.

It’s funny.. when this happens to my squad ( and inevitably it always does) everyone expects it. Not so much with your squad maybe because you’ve had a hall of fame quarterback since 1991. That helps, having said that I still think you’re extremely dangerous and I am really looking forward to our game on our turf this time. May the better team win 🍻

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikebpackfan said:

WTF is wrong with you people?  Does Pettine coach the offense now?

Agreed, defense kept this game close while offense gifted the 49ers at least 10 points.

i am worried about JK Scott.  He hasn’t hit a good punt in over a month.

• Like 1

Ross Uglem - Above all things, Green Bay needed to stay in a positive game script in this one. That personal foul on Adams and the nearly immediate fumble afterwards spelled doom. You run to beat the 49ers, you do not pass. These guys remind me of the early iterations of the LOB Seahawks

Ross Uglem -   One of the things that has me more thrown than anything (and I get that the defenses they've played are a factor), but my goodness was this offense better without Adams. I don't know if his absence forced the staff to scheme it up or what the hell went on but I don't get it.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ross Uglem -   One of the things that has me more thrown than anything (and I get that the defenses they've played are a factor), but my goodness was this offense better without Adams. I don't know if his absence forced the staff to scheme it up or what the hell went on but I don't get it.

This has been talked about  plenty but we also played some less talented defenses too.

But it sure felt like we had a better game plan and flow within the game too.