11/24 GDT, NYG @ CHI

beardown3231

I just want to win a few more games so the Raiders don't end up with a top-10 pick because of how embarrassing that would be.

Remember all the talk of how Oakland's 2nd round pick that they would be sending us would pretty much be like a late 1st because we all expected them to do bad this year and how the 1st round pick we'd be sending them would be a late one because we all though we were a legit SB contender?

Ya I miss those days....

Bears 28

Giants 13

16 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I just want to win a few more games so the Raiders don't end up with a top-10 pick because of how embarrassing that would be.

Remember all the talk of how Oakland's 2nd round pick that they would be sending us would pretty much be like a late 1st because we all expected them to do bad this year and how the 1st round pick we'd be sending them would be a late one because we all though we were a legit SB contender?

Ya I miss those days....

Bears 28

Giants 13

While I was less bullish than most on the season record (9-7, looks optimistic as hell now) I feel most foolish for gloating about the possibility of having our 2nd from them and the 1st we gave away being really close together. Ooof

Bears 28 Giants 17. I will not be repeating my beer choice from last year (Giant Killer IPA) because A) Didn't work B) It bad

I look at the schedule and this is one of the few winnable games we have left. That being said, somehow we always struggle vs the Giants but I think we have enough to pull out a home victory. 20-14

It surely has been a tale of two seasons and I just want to win as many games as possible just so we forfeit a worse round 1 pick. In the grand scheme of things, win or lose this game really doesn't mean much as far as standings go but maybe it should give us a better insight as to how our roster will look going forward.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:34 AM, topwop1 said:

Ya I miss those days....

Bears 28

Giants 13

I 'member.... The Bears should win the next 2 games. If not, then this thing got really, really ugly and it's time to blow the whole thing up.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:31 PM, big_palooka said:

I 'member.... The Bears should win the next 2 games. If not, then this thing got really, really ugly and it's time to blow the whole thing up.

Maybe?

I think it's a matter of contention whether it should all be blown up, though,

It's only a matter of time (and probably a short period, at that) before a rookie QB wins a Super Bowl. 

No reason that can't be with the Bears.