Sign in to follow this  
MightyMouse07

David Johnson - Out 8-12 wks with Wrist Injury

Don't know how there isn't a topic about the leagues best RB potentially missing 8-12 weeks. Kills the Cardinals O which already looked real bad and destroys millions of fantasy teams as well. 

If he does miss 8-12 weeks then that will ruin his chance at getting into the 1000/1000 club. I think he is one of the few RBs who could actually pull that off. 

Edited by MightyMouse07

If Palmer can't find the fountain of youth and fast, the Cards' offense is in huge trouble without one of the best RBs in the game.

shocked at the lack of fantasy comments in here...

is the NFL truly on the decline? This would be the first sign.

7 hours ago, incognito_man said:

shocked at the lack of fantasy comments in here...

is the NFL truly on the decline? This would be the first sign.

If it makes you feel any better, I drafted Johnson first overall, and drafted Allen Robinson in the fourth. I'm queitly devastated.

This spells really bad news for Arizona, especially given how Carson Palmer performed Sunday.

Really to bad. Guy is an awesome back. Hoping he's back closer to 8 weeks than he is to 12 weeks.

Arizona is in trouble. Could be tough to patch together an offense unless Palmer gets a lot better very quickly 

I'm not surprised. This is usually what happens when you give a single back over 370 touches in a season. Most struggle the following year.

5 minutes ago, raiderrocker18 said:

Kerwynn or Ellington?

Neither if you can help it.

ppr = Williams / Non-ppr = Ellington

Ellington/Johnson is likely to get most of the snaps on the ground with williams being in on passing downs unless he shows some flash(which I doubt).  I don't see either having too much success behind that line and quite frankly the Cards could find themselves down in most of their games so they could be forced to pass alot more.