GDT Week 12: Broncos@Bills

jolly red giant

With our offensive personnel, every defense is capable of being a buzzsaw. I generally agree with the school of thought that QBs who are ruined early were probably not going to make it anyway.

It's so clear to me that Vic has no say in this. He's too smart to not know his "you can get a false positive" argument is pretty weak. Information in one form or another is always going to be the better option than no information. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I mean they could have listened to me and saved themselves a 2nd round pick.

To be fair though if Elway doesn’t take Lock Rd2 last year,  it would be a near mortal lock (yes I went there) that he goes Herbert with an early Rd1 pick this year.  

Even if Lock busts that might be the better result lol. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

To be fair though if Elway doesn’t take Lock Rd2 last year,  it would be a near mortal lock (yes I went there) that he goes Herbert with an early Rd1 pick this year.  

Even if Lock busts that might be the better result lol. 

Won't happen but I really want someone like Hurts beginning of Round 2 to try and emulate something similar to the Ravens.  If Elway takes another 6-4+ guy who can throw it a mile I'm going to lose the little hair I have left 

24 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Maybe Lock should at least be promoted to backup QB, holding a clipboard first.

I'm not sure what this accomplishes, that would mean he's an Allen injury away from being thrown into the fire without ever preparing to be the starter, probably the least ideal option of all. 

Won't happen but I really want someone like Hurts beginning of Round 2 to try and emulate something similar to the Ravens.  If Elway takes another 6-4+ guy who can throw it a mile I'm going to lose the little hair I have left 

Hurts is my guy. Sadly I seriously doubt he is available R2. He is going to kill the combine and absolutely demolish the interview process. No way a team doesn't fall in love with him and snag him R1.

29 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

If James is cleared to play we could be seeing a switch at T.   Bolles presumably to RT.  

If these are the discussions being had, I think we can officially say it's over for Garett. You can't say he wasn't given plenty of leash and a great opportunity to improve under Munchak. Thinking man's position and you pick this guy...

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I’m just having some fun. I think Lock busts hard but so glad we took Fant and Risner before him.

I agree about Drew. I'm just open to any low investment options to fix the QB mess. Anything is better than paying 15-20 million dollars for suboptimal QB play.