Week 12 GDT Raiders(6-4) Jets(3-7)

agarcia34

6 hours ago, FreshPrince said:

Carr may have some bad games in the elements but I went to the game in Nashville in 2015. It dumped rain And Carr had a great game. Including a nice drive to win the game. Seth Roberts caught the game winner in the corner of the end zone I was sitting in! 

I remember that game. Good ole Seth Game Winning Roberts.

10 hours ago, S&B Bleeder said:

So what's your theory regarding that?

Just seems we do not play well when on local TV.  I know it is a different team and year but I have seen a couple times when they decided to show another game in the 2nd half because we were getting smacked around so much kind of like what happened to the Texans last week.  The line they use is heartbreaking to a fan.  "We are now going to take you to a more competitive game" which pretty much means your team is garbage.  I am still shell shocked by this team for being substandard for most of the past 15 years so I am a pessimist when I see too many people buy in.

Hate to admit it but I see the Jets winning a close game marred with penalties and errors. The Jets have some nice pieces and have a very solid front 7 against the run, Adams at safety is a beast and Darnold is an underrated QB though he can be flustered. Crowder and Roberts scare me with all our safety issues. 

Im impatient to see if our pass rush improvements continue or if we were just seeing us taking advantage of terrible OL play, even though the Jets OL isnt good 3 weeks in a row would be a good step up

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Im impatient to see if our pass rush improvements continue or if we were just seeing us taking advantage of terrible OL play, even though the Jets OL isnt good 3 weeks in a row would be a good step up

The statistical improvement is coming from the schedule. I had mentioned earlier in the season that we had faced some of the best pass blocking units. Now we're going through some of the worst.

This isn’t the trap game. They almost lost to the bengals because of their carelessness. They won’t let it happen twice.  It’s a late game so i personally don’t believe jet lag will be a factor. Sure the Jets have some parts but they are not as good as many of the teams the Raiders have already beaten this year. The Jets are a clown operation. Adams is basically all they have on defense. If the Raiders attack their DBs and use play action they’ll be fine.  With the media picking Jets, I gotta go Raiders.  

55 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

This isn’t the trap game. They almost lost to the bengals because of their carelessness. They won’t let it happen twice.  It’s a late game so i personally don’t believe jet lag will be a factor. Sure the Jets have some parts but they are not as good as many of the teams the Raiders have already beaten this year. The Jets are a clown operation. Adams is basically all they have on defense. If the Raiders attack their DBs and use play action they’ll be fine.  With the media picking Jets, I gotta go Raiders.  

The Jets have the #1 run defense in the league this season. 

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

HaIm impatient to see if our pass rush improvements continue or if we were just seeing us taking advantage of terrible OL play, even though the Jets OL isnt good 3 weeks in a row would be a good step up

The Jets probably have the worst OL in football. 

• Like 1