Week 12 GDT Raiders(6-4) Jets(3-7)

agarcia34

4 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I agree he is explosive and also agree he isn't good enough in other areas. Definitely has been prone to drops. Still like him, but yeah, need a #1 still

Williams is fine as the #2 WR going forward, Renfrow is a good slot guy, and we should be able to fill out the bottom of our group with Jones, Doss, and Davis next year. But #1 WR is one of our biggest needs going into the offseason. Our offense would've been next level with AB on the field this year. Hopefully, we can add someone like Ruggs or Lamb in the draft, a true #1 with game-breaking ability is all that our offense is missing right now. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TLO said:

They’re still in the thick of this race. Can’t dwell on this one. They better be ready to go next week. 

Next week will make or break our season. Win and we're tied with the Chiefs at the top of the division at 7-5. Lose and we're likely headed for a losing record. It is okay to worry about next week though considering what Mahomes did to us the last time we played and how Sam Darnold looked like the second coming of Dan Marino against our defense today.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Ruggs or Lamb in the draft, a true #1 with game-breaking ability is all that our offense is missing right now. 

That’s what I want with our second first. Adding Simmons then Lamb, Ruggs or juedy will be a home run with our first rounds

58 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Carr is like 5 of 17 with a pick on our last 6 drives. When do top-flight elite QB's play like this against terrible secondaries?

This is getting real tired dude, are you actually watching the plays?? Do you know what context is? Every good QB and elite QBs have poor days where they are not helped by teammates, refs etc. 

I dont know why I replied frankly as you clearly have an agenda you want to push. The Jets are not a bad team, badly run but they gave some real players.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

This is getting real tired dude, are you actually watching the plays?? Do you know what context is? Every good QB and elite QBs have poor days where they are not helped by teammates, refs etc. 

I dont know why I replied frankly as you clearly have an agenda you want to push. The Jets are not a bad team, badly run but they gave some real players.

Matchup you’re watching
Hughes (Jets):
The play of reserve cornerbacks Arthur Maulet and rookie Bless Austin is among the Jets’ more pleasant storylines the last two weeks. Maulet played 43 coverage snaps against the Redskins, per PFF. Haskins never threw at him once. In his two starts, Maulet has allowed four completions on six targets for 35 yards. Haskins targeted Austin six times, but completed just three for nine yards. In his two games, Austin has allowed four catches on 10 targets for 23 yards in his two games this year, per PFF. Quarterback rating: 47.9.

The two haven’t just replaced Trumaine Johnson and Darryl Roberts. They’ve provided a boost in performance. But playing well against rookie quarterbacks is one thing. Doing that against veteran Derek Carr, who has a career-high quarterback rating of 105.2 this season, is another.

^^from TheAthletic. Not to mention Adams. 

But like I said, burnt the tape. Awful loss by everyone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

That’s what I want with our second first. Adding Simmons then Lamb, Ruggs or juedy will be a home run with our first rounds

That's the dream scenario. If it was up to me I'd look to revamp the entire LB group. 

• Sign Cory Littleton (Rams likely won't be able to afford him with Ramsey's deal) 

• Draft Isaiah Simmons in the 1st (Hybrid S/LB that will clean up our TE/Flat coverage issues) 

• Draft Charles Snowden in the 3rd (Former basketball player that led LB's in pass break ups, good coverage backer) 

• Like 1

I’ve seen many, many bad Raiders games over the past 15 years, but it still hurts like hell seeing that kind of flat, insipid disgrace of a performance. Against a mediocre team with nothing to play for as well, which makes it even more embarrassing.

I’d take 8-8 on the season. This defense in the playoffs would be hilariously awful.

• Like 1

The Chiefs game is not make or break. If we win, it would be huge. But if not, we need to win 3 out of our last 4 which is very doable. The Jets game was big because we would probably only needed to win 2 of our last 5 to make the playoffs.

The Titans game may loom largest now as we could be competing with them for the wildcard.

Whatever the case, we should be excited about the future. This game, while ugly, is just one loss. Let's keep a positive attitude!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ragingraider said:

The Chiefs game is not make or break. If we win, it would be huge. But if not, we need to win 3 out of our last 4 which is very doable. The Jets game was big because we would probably only needed to win 2 of our last 5 to make the playoffs.

The Titans game may loom largest now as we could be competing with them for the wildcard.

Whatever the case, we should be excited about the future. This game, while ugly, is just one loss. Let's keep a positive attitude!

I dont think that will be enough to make playoffs. The browns and colts are going to be right there. Not sure if 9-7 will be enough. Depends on tie breakers probably.