Week 12 GDT Raiders(6-4) Jets(3-7)

agarcia34

I just don’t get why this team has such a hard time on the east coast. Seattle never has a problem going to the east cost. They need to change the preparation and travel plans. It’s 2019 flying to the east cost to play a game shouldn’t be this hard. 

• Like 1

I was at the game and of course they did not show the replay. Just saw that "roughing" call on Hurst. Oh my God! That may be one of the worst officiating calls ever. Not the sole reason we lost but a huge momentum swinger at the onset. If I'm gruden, I'm sending that footage to the league office. Inexcusable

6 hours ago, dante9876 said:

I dont think that will be enough to make playoffs. The browns and colts are going to be right there. Not sure if 9-7 will be enough. Depends on tie breakers probably. 

We have the tie breaker with the Colts. The Browns have to beat the Steelers next week or they are done. If the Browns win they have a chance to make 9-7. I think the Titans are dangerous. Thats the big game on our schedule, although the Titans have a tough schedule with the colts, Raiders and Texans twice. The Titans Colts game will be telling next week. 

Browns VS. Steelers next week and Colts Vs.Titans are two big games next week which have  major wildcard implications. 

FYI- Buffalo has a tough schedule over the last few games. They look like they will be in. but I can see them struggling from here given their tough schedule.

Its gonna be a dogfight for that last wildcard spot. 9-7 I think gets it, but it will be about the tiebreakers as I can see 2-4 teams ending 9-7

5 minutes ago, ragingraider said:

We have the tie breaker with the Colts. The Browns have to beat the Steelers next week or they are done. If the Browns win they have a chance to make 9-7. I think the Titans are dangerous. Thats the big game on our schedule, although the Titans have a tough schedule with the colts, Raiders and Texans twice. The Titans Colts game will be telling next week. 

Browns VS. Steelers next week and Colts Vs.Titans are two big games next week which have  major wildcard implications. 

FYI- Buffalo has a tough schedule over the last few games. They look like they will be in. but I can see them struggling from here given their tough schedule.

Its gonna be a dogfight for that last wildcard spot. 9-7 I think gets it, but it will be about the tiebreakers as I can see 2-4 teams ending 9-7

Steelers suck. They dont have a QB. Browns gonna to blow them out again. 

Jacobs' comments also hint that we looked past the Jets in saying he wasn't surprised. He probably saw that everyone had an inflated ego over the most recent wins. Also mentioned that the team needed this to happen and will grow from it. Silver lining, he only had ten carries yesterday, which is good since he will need thirty this week if the KC game is going to be competitive.

Week 12 exit Interview:

It's one game. Now we get to see what the team's leadership is made of. Can they bounce back from this one?

It was just one of those games where things go wrong. Couple dropped passes. Missed FG. Ridiculous penalty. Missed sack for a safety and just snowballs. That's what happens with a young inconsistent team who's been playing better than expected. 

Now they need to course correct and get ready for a KC team coming off a bye.

3 take aways:

1) If you slow Jacobs down, the offense has no answer. Lack of a go to WR was noticeable. Jets ran man defense and Raiders had no answer.

2) LBs continue to be a problem as the Jets ran slants and crossing patterns through their zones all day. Small passes out of the backfield resulted in chunks of yardage while the LBs got lost in space.

3) Pass rush fell back to earth. Darnold had to much time to make decisions and carved up a bad secondary.

Noticeable needs at WR, LB and DLine. These areas continue to hold the team back.

• Like 3

Evan Silva been silent but every time the Raiders lose he pops his head out. Classic clown and I’m not the type of fan to say everyone is a hater but Evan is. 

After the initial let down feeling from yesterday’s game the Raiders face a tough uphill battle on Sunday. But we will see the character of this team. Will they come out fighting or accept their fate and roll into a ball and take the beating. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1