Week 12 GDT Raiders(6-4) Jets(3-7)

agarcia34

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Seeing how bad this team played in the rain. Sunday it’s expected to snow in KC. Don’t know what the Raiders can do to prepare for that. 

I'll be happy if we finish 8-8 this season.  Real progress.  I'm looking forward to our 2 first round picks, 3 third round picks, and J. Abram back next season.  The future is bright!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

I'm just glad we are at 6-5.  I'm pretty sure about 80% of us did not think we would win this many games by this point of the season.  The future is so bright for us.

I had them as a 6-7 win team coming in, so they've exceeded my expectation. They just need to finally get this defense built right so they can take things to another level. It's been so long since this team could play defense. 

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Seeing how bad this team played in the rain. Sunday it’s expected to snow in KC. Don’t know what the Raiders can do to prepare for that. 

I'd say it helps them. KC isn't great agains the run so Jacobs should get back on track. And Snow could slow Mahomes and those WRs down a little. 

2 hours ago, Justwinning said:

On a side note, I hope we find a better return man. Trevor Davis has no wiggle whatsoever.

It became so apparent and the Jets exploited the heck out of it.  We might as well kick the tires of J. Jacobs returning punts if he's only going to carry 10x in a game.  Find ways to utilize your playmakers.  Heck, even D. Waller has speed, try to get your playmakers involved.  That was terrible to watch.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jerry said:

It became so apparent and the Jets exploited the heck out of it.  We might as well kick the tires of J. Jacobs returning punts if he's only going to carry 10x in a game.  Find ways to utilize your playmakers.  Heck, even D. Waller has speed, try to get your playmakers involved.  That was terrible to watch.

Yeah let’s put our main offensive weapons on Special teams...🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I'm just happy Trevor Davis hasn't muffed a punt yet. He scares me every single time he returns a punt. 

Dude, I'm so sick of these scrubs at WR going back to last year. We need more from both Tyrell and Renfrow although I know neither is a real game-changer. I'm fine with moving on from the rest of our WRs besides them after this year if no one shows anything. Let's see what Zay Jones, Ateman and Doss have to offer and go from there. Dwayne Harris can stay if he's healthy.

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

Yeah let’s put our main offensive weapons on Special teams...🤦‍♂️

Our main offensive weapons sucked this game.  Either way, our kick returner is trash and we should be trying to fix that.

Just now, Jerry said:

Our main offensive weapons sucked this game.  Either way, our kick returner is trash and we should be trying to fix that.

Kick return is way down the list of problems but putting our starting RB on kick returns is sheer lunacy. As for asking our starting TE to return kicks, I don’t where to begin with that stupidity. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dessie said:

Kick return is way down the list of problems but putting our starting RB on kick returns is sheer lunacy. As for asking our starting TE to return kicks, I don’t where to begin with that stupidity. 

Thank God you're here. Your answers to our problems are clearly noticed. Glad your ability to shoot down frustrated comments are at an all time high. I'll send letters to the Raiders to recommend your insight. You, good Sir, must have all the answers. I'll remember your username for further guidance on how to resolve all of the Raiders problems. Again, be proud, you are the answer!

8 hours ago, Dessie said:

Make sure you tell the Saints to stop using Kamara on returns, same with the Chiefs and T. Hill (bless his heart), also the Patriots and J. Edelman. I still can't believe you haven't contacted the Eagles to notify them of their mistake to use Desean Jackson as a returner as well. You Sir, again, are the answer to all our prayers. I can't believe you aren't a special teams coordinator already.

19 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I had them as a 6-7 win team coming in, so they've exceeded my expectation. They just need to finally get this defense built right so they can take things to another level. It's been so long since this team could play defense. 

Yeah, we need to build up that D. It seems like Gruden has a solid plan for the O (I'm still have questions about how progressive and modern is this run based O, but so far looks alive).

The question is whether PG is the right DC? Whether Gruden and Mayock can build up a D too?