2020 Mock Drafts - we pick 14th | Links in OP to make your own

bucsfan333

Honestly , if all 4 OTs , kinlaw, Derrick brown, tua (and I'm thinking about all scenarios here) are gone before our pick and we cannot trade down

I would not mind drafting Swift at 14

I think his pass catching with TB12 in the fold can be ELECTRIC

And I've been wanting swift since last year 

So just saying 

4 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Honestly , if all 4 OTs , kinlaw, Derrick brown, tua (and I'm thinking about all scenarios here) are gone before our pick and we cannot trade down

I would not mind drafting Swift at 14

I think his pass catching with TB12 in the fold can be ELECTRIC

And I've been wanting swift since last year 

So just saying 

Clyde for RB!

23 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I like him too and he would be good value in the 2nd

But I think Swift's juke moves are on another level in the open field 

My only problem with Swift is his ball security. He's one of those guys who holds the ball away from his body like LeSean McCoy did. He has an extremely high fumble per attempt rate...

That's a hard habit to break. He's more of a late 1st round prospect, so if we're trading back I'd love him...

• Like 1

It will be a tough call. I think it will depend on what OL is still available.  If the top 4 are gone and we can't find a trade partner then we go DL or BDPA.  RB at 14 is too high in my opinion.

I think we should draft OL, S, RB, DL, WR in that order. 

We need to trade Howard (I still think we should even with Brady coming over).  I think he will eventually end up in the dog house (Brady, Arians).  Why pretend....  I thought he would be fantastic in the beginning.  I just don't think he has it. 

Cut bait....

50 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

My only problem with Swift is his ball security. He's one of those guys who holds the ball away from his body like LeSean McCoy did. He has an extremely high fumble per attempt rate...

That's a hard habit to break. He's more of a late 1st round prospect, so if we're trading back I'd love him...

I cant argue with that 

I'd much rather trade back and get swift if the top guys are gone

20 minutes ago, thejedi41 said:

It will be a tough call. I think it will depend on what OL is still available.  If the top 4 are gone and we can't find a trade partner then we go DL or BDPA.  RB at 14 is too high in my opinion.

I think we should draft OL, S, RB, DL, WR in that order. 

We need to trade Howard (I still think we should even with Brady coming over).  I think he will eventually end up in the dog house (Brady, Arians).  Why pretend....  I thought he would be fantastic in the beginning.  I just don't think he has it. 

Cut bait....

I agree with your draft strategy except WR

I do NOT agree with getting rid of OJ, he has All Pro potential if he quits his dropsies habit . OJ may have been in the doghouse before but it's not like Jameis was doing him any favors with his "accurate" (if you can call it that) throws. Brady is going to put it in the breadbasket and out TEs will shine whether BA wants them to or not. Brady likes his TEs , even if the play isnt designed to go to them TB12 is that QB that will go through all progressions and get it to the open guy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I like him too and he would be good value in the 2nd

But I think Swift's juke moves are on another level in the open field 

I dunno. Every time he jukes(which is a lot), it looks like his knee is gonna buckle. I don't like it when they try to make too much happen out there. 

Clyde is so compact, he runs so fluid, with strength, and doesn't try to juke so much. And watching him run, with such patience and good vision. The guy has it all. 

Hey Guys been a while, thanks to work. But im back until the world calms down, thanks to brady i am actually excited for the upcoming season. So i decided to do a quick mock draft off that website yall were using.

Capture.png

This is almost a dream scenario for me, i would be fine with eason in the 2nd and maybe a guy like cam akers in the third, but i feel like Hurts is very good a being a running qb, but when it comes to passing he is just okay. So if he learns from the goat for 2+ years hopfully he can become another Kyler or Russell wilson. Plus if it doesn't work out losing a third round on him isnt that bad.

• Like 4

That third round was hard lol. thomas and dobbins were easy picks to make but after that the draft got difficult. ended up going with the CB from UVA just bc BPA and how important it is to have DB depth. Dugger is a project and not ready to play right now. I feel like Arians is going draft rookies ready to impact now. Then i reached for james morgan in the 4th.

13 minutes ago, indifference said:

That third round was hard lol. thomas and dobbins were easy picks to make but after that the draft got difficult. ended up going with the CB from UVA just bc BPA and how important it is to have DB depth. Dugger is a project and not ready to play right now. I feel like Arians is going draft rookies ready to impact now. Then i reached for james morgan in the 4th.

I usually have trouble after the first four picks.