Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

2020 Mock Drafts - we pick 14th | Links in OP to make your own

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

That's awful...

Yeah, taking Austin Jackson that early reeks of desperation.

Edited by ravishingone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Yeah, taking Austin Jackson that early reeks of desperation.

If the board played out the way Silva had it in front of us, I'd fully expect to move back before we ever took Jackson at #14...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

If the board played out the way Silva had it in front of us, I'd fully expect to move back before we ever took Jackson at #14...

I mean yea it would suck lol

But I wouldn't rule it out if they REALLY want a tackle 

Doesnt seem like a Licht move though, too desperate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I mean yea it would suck lol

But I wouldn't rule it out if they REALLY want a tackle 

Doesnt seem like a Licht move though, too desperate 

Even if we were that desperate for an OT and in no way wanted to move back and take a chance, I still wouldn't take Jackson over the guys left on the board at OT. Guys like Jones, Niang, etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001108117/article/charles-davis-2020-nfl-mock-draft-20-patriots-pick-jordan-love

I like this mock! I think Davis actually did a nice job projecting the picks in front of us, as they all make sense...

Yea this would be nice 

It's really weird how big a variance there is from how all the scouts see these 4 OTs 

Seems to always be a new order in which they are projected 

Itll be interesting to see how it plays out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14. Mekhi Becton, OT 

45. Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB

76. Kyle Dugger, S

117. Anthony McFarland, RB

139. Ben Bredeson, OG

161. Tyrie Cleveland, WR

194. Benito Jones, DT

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I traded back for more capital and came up with this. Anything is possible.  I think I hit all of our needs.

30. Yetur Gross-Matos, DE 

45. Josh Jones OT

58. Johnathon Taylor RB

70. Jeremy Chin S

94. Chase Claypool WR

117. John Simpson, OG

139. Robert Windsor, DT

161. Alohi Gilman S

194. Nate Stanley QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

 

Even PR really has no clue on what they will do in the first rd.  Pretty obvious the consensus will be one of the lines.  I would not be a fan of trading up because they need more then just a tackle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Even PR really has no clue on what they will do in the first rd.  Pretty obvious the consensus will be one of the lines.  I would not be a fan of trading up because they need more then just a tackle.

Picking so far back makes getting the first pick right pretty hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Picking so far back makes getting the first pick right pretty hard.

Perhaps, they were on Howard.  I believe the only prospect they had more then once in the first rd was Taylor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×