2020 Mock Drafts - we pick 14th | Links in OP to make your own

bucsfan333

9 hours ago, indifference said:

Yall really going be mad for trading NEXT years second ? Seriously? Ya know we going have a late first round pick right...where we could trade back and get that pick back

ill take willis in the top 10. he’s a really good OT prospect, better than Wirfs imo

When there is a possible medical concern for a shoulder, yes giving up a second is a problem.  And how many other first rd prospects even have a rumor of medical even attached ? He wouldn t be the first Bama OL to come in with a medical.  

Edited by ravishingone

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's would be ab epic failure imo.  DT is not an immediate need or really a need. 

With the Bucs not reading for Fournette (would prefer)....we have to get an OT and RB in the first 2 rounds 

Taking a DT in the first couple rounds would signify he's expected to start. Which, like you said, isn't really a need. But do we make a strength even better and truly take BPA? Or do we pick someone else at a position of need, in what many would consider a reach?

All assuming we can't trade down.

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's would be ab epic failure imo.  DT is not an immediate need or really a need. 

With the Bucs not reading for Fournette (would prefer)....we have to get an OT and RB in the first 2 rounds 

Not a need?  Suh is old and Vea hasn t come out of training camp healthy yet.  Nacho is a JAG who knows the defense and Gholston really can t play NT or 3 tech.  Banking on Anthony Nelson to help out much after his rookie yr.  I just can t go there.  I can t go there not a need.  

Barrett and JPP eat because the interior of the dline pushes the pocket so the Qb can t step up.  I don t think it is a coincidence the last 2 sack leaders had Suh as a team mate.  So yeah, fortify that position some more,  I hope so.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Fournette? Yuck... He's one of the least efficient RB's, has a mile long injury list that pops up yearly, has had several clashes with JAX FO and coaches and is expensive...

We need to avoid that at all costs...

4 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Fournette? Yuck... He's one of the least efficient RB's, has a mile long injury list that pops up yearly, has had several clashes with JAX FO and coaches and is expensive...

I'd prefer him to most of the running backs available in the draft.  Maybe not at an outrageous price.  But bucs have said that is not happening so not worries there.  

But we have to get a top RB in round 2.  Which means round 1 must be an OT

8 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He's a career sub 4 ypc RB. And that's including a 90 yard TD run.

I don’t want him either.

• Like 1