2020 Mock Drafts - we pick 14th | Links in OP to make your own

bucsfan333

16 minutes ago, indifference said:

Very ideal. QB, RT, DT in the draft

hope Nelson can develop into a decent player. Maybe draft JPP replacement next year to save cap. Free agency i dont see many upgrades happening. Would love Chris Harris though.

idk , i think i'd flip it, OT 1st and Eason 2nd 

also hubbard round 3  would and that would be my favorite mock draft so far even though i like the LSU back in the 4th

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I’d be ecstatic with this draft.  When I’m looking at QB options in the draft I completely agree with Trevor that it’s got to be either Herbert, Eason or Love based on having a downfield passing attack.

Personally, I think Eason is getting way over hyped on this forum. The guy has some natural talent and a lot of traits that would work well in this offense but man is he raw and one year of college ball. Herbert is raw as well but in a different way. Herbert has a long college career and lots of tape. You know what needs to be fixed and worked on. ie looking off his first read, or better pocket presence under pressure. Love is a complete toss up and shouldn’t start year 1. I don’t know if Herbert gets past the Chargers at 6 or Panthers at 7. If that happens maybe we make a move. I expect Burrow 1 and Tua 5 to Miami.

Really starting to like Louisville OT Becton. We’ll see where he ranks in April but I could see he be a 1st rounder on potential alone. We get him in the 2nd after a QB and that’s a steal. Could definitely be a future LT but should start right away at RT.

I don’t know as much about the other players selected but grabbing a DT in the 3rd and then Edwards-Helaire in the 4th are nice adds. Would love how the offense doesn’t really change with Edwards-Helaire in the game and as Trevor said, the Bucs need more RB efficiency, not more rushing yards.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I’d be ecstatic with this draft.  When I’m looking at QB options in the draft I completely agree with Trevor that it’s got to be either Herbert, Eason or Love based on having a downfield passing attack.

Personally, I think Eason is getting way over hyped on this forum. The guy has some natural talent and a lot of traits that would work well in this offense but man is he raw and one year of college ball. Herbert is raw as well but in a different way. Herbert has a long college career and lots of tape. You know what needs to be fixed and worked on. ie looking off his first read, or better pocket presence under pressure. Love is a complete toss up and shouldn’t start year 1. I don’t know if Herbert gets past the Chargers at 6 or Panthers at 7. If that happens maybe we make a move. I expect Burrow 1 and Tua 5 to Miami.

Really starting to like Louisville OT Becton. We’ll see where he ranks in April but I could see he be a 1st rounder on potential alone. We get him in the 2nd after a QB and that’s a steal. Could definitely be a future LT but should start right away at RT.

I don’t know as much about the other players selected but grabbing a DT in the 3rd and then Edwards-Helaire in the 4th are nice adds. Would love how the offense doesn’t really change with Edwards-Helaire in the game and as Trevor said, the Bucs need more RB efficiency, not more rushing yards.

Hey  at least Team Teddy has quieted down.  😎 Only to be replacesd by Stafford Inc.  You know the QB shut down with a back injury in his early 30s.  Yeah, let s get him.  ☹

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Hey  at least Team Teddy has quieted down.  😎 Only to be replacesd by Stafford Inc.  You know the QB shut down with a back injury in his early 30s.  Yeah, let s get him.  ☹

Yea I have no idea where this comes from tbh...   HC and GM of the Lions are on the hot seat so there is no way in hell they are letting stafford go.  They absolutely have to win next year to keep their jobs.

39 minutes ago, indifference said:

Eason reminds me of Stafford

I definitely see it.  I have always been a huge Stafford fan since him coming out of UGA.   I just really like his mentality and the way he plays.  He was doing Pat Mahomes esque throws before Mahomes but no one gives him credit lmao.  I always thought Jameis would evolve into that Stafford mold R.I.P 

• Like 3