2020 Mock Drafts - we pick 14th | Links in OP to make your own

bucsfan333

3 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

If FFMD is right all 4 OTs will be off the board 🤣 in that case IRL I'd be desperately looking to move down

For the most part, y'all are drafting from the same board.

Teams all have their own and there will definitely be guys that fall that most people think shouldn't and guys taken earlier than folks think they should.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I believe his mocks are based on what he hears.

Yup, I really think Becton is the most likely to drop to 14 though.   He has the lowest floor of the big 4.  Wirfs and Wills worst case can kick inside.  Thomas has played both sides in the SEC.  Especially considering how this offseason went with the travel restrictions, I just believe at least thru the top 15. higher floor guys will get preference.

Of course with this being written, expect Becton at 4.  😀

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Yup, I really think Becton is the most likely to drop to 14 though.   He has the lowest floor of the big 4.  Wirfs and Wills worst case can kick inside.  Thomas has played both sides in the SEC.  Especially considering how this offseason went with the travel restrictions, I just believe at least thru the top 15. higher floor guys will get preference.

Of course with this being written, expect Becton at 4.  😀

Maybe. But teams reach every year. All it takes is one.

Potential is a helluva drug.

• Like 1