3. Trade* - Chargers trade up for Tua Taglanova - Not buying the smoke 

4. Giants - Isiah Simmons S/LB Clemson 

5. Dolphins - Jedrick Wills T Alabama

6. Lions via SD: Jeff Okudah CB OSU 

7. Carolina - Derrick Brown DL Auburn 

8. Arizona- Andrew Thomas T Georgia 

9. Jacksonville: Tristian Wirfs T Iowa

10. Cleveland : Mecai Becton T louisville

11. NY Jets - Cee Dee Lamb WR Oklahoma (will trade a day two pick for Trent Williams)

`12. Las Vegas Raiders: Henry Ruggs WR Alabama

13. Miami (trade with SF) Justin Herbert QB oregon

14. Bucs: Josh Jones T Houston 

- I have Jones rated higher than Becton because even though he played at Houston, where he absolutely dominated the competition, he held it up against the pass rushers in Mobile. Jones isn't raw and I feel he can start day 1, unlike Becton. 

Round 2: Clyde Edwards Helaire RB LSU 

- This isn't the only back i want, but I will take it. Great vision and an explosive jump cut, CEH is a 3 down back that reminds you a bit of Devonta Freeman/MJD. He plays faster than his 40, which is worthless. 

Round 3: James lynch DT Baylor 

- This guy is my sleeper and will be an absolute stud down the road. We need a DL rotation behind Suh/Vea/Gholston. Lynch is an animal and huge sleeper. 

Trade: Packers send 2020 3rd round pick and 2021 7th round pick (escalator to a 5th if Howard signs extension) in exchange for TE OJ Howard 

- Bucs via GB: Bradley Annae Edge Rusher Utah 

- The reason the Bucs defense was so dominate was the rotation of Barret/JPP/Nassib towards the backhalf. The bucs defense started out hot until Nassib went down. To go all in on Nelson is one thing , but give him competition and strengthen the rush is another. 

4th Round: RB Darryton Evans App State

- To be honest, entering the draft, the only back on the roster that has a secure job is Ronald Jones. The depth behind him is camp bodies. Evans gives another dimension to the pass game and an explosive runner. Looking at the success of the Niners 3 back rotation, flood the position. 

5th Round: Kyvon Wallace S Clemson 

- More depth to the back end. Wallace has starter potential down the road. 

6th Round: Nate Stanley QB Iowa 

- The next Tom Brady? Kidding. But Stanley and Morgan are the two QB's that have sleeper potential. At worst, he's our long term back up. 

7th Round: Joe Reed WR Virginia 

- Speedy WR that will probably drop. I can see us moving up a bit in the 7th round for him. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, indifference said:

austin jackson is awful...i think jones should be the pick or Cleveland later in a trade down. Both prospects seem like bust prospect though.

After the top 4, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I just wonder if they want a tackle that can definitely play the left side in the pros.

I kind of view Jackson like Solder coming out of Colorado.  Both were projects who were viewed as capable of playing on the left side.  Jackson is only 20, so he could add more size and strength.  I just think whoever they draft draft must have the ability to play the left side his rookie yr.  A Scott Wells option at LT will get Brady killed.  I m pretty confident that the Bucs don t view the top 6 tackles all having the ability to play the left side.