Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

2020 Mock Drafts - we pick 14th | Links in OP to make your own

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think Fromm could do anything in this offense. I don't think he has the arm and I don't think he has the balls to push the ball downfield.

I haven't seen Love. But by all accounts he has a strong arm and does push the ball downfield. Which fits this offense.

I chose Eason because I watched him play. He pushes the ball and throws with anticipation. Both are traits of QBs needed for this offense. He also has a cannon.

Yea I agree with Fromm I just threw him in there because he at one point was considered top prospect and is now probably more closer to what Eason and Love are.

I think both of Love and Eason have the traits as you said with the downfield throwing.  Its going to be interesting if these guys are there in the 2nd and they are actively looking for a QB at that spot.  I  seriously hope they are looking for at least something.

Out of the other guys that will probably later round prospects who do you think would best fit Arians' style?    Steven Montez, AJ Costello, Nate Stanley, Sam Ehlinger someone else?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Out of the other guys that will probably later round prospects who do you think would best fit Arians' style?    Steven Montez, AJ Costello, Nate Stanley, Sam Ehlinger someone else?

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of them play. 

16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Thoughts on Delpit? I’d be all about Wills but good chance he is gone and BPA could be the S. Sign a vet CB to play more of a slot/leadership roll with the team and pair Delpit with Whitehead?

33 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Thoughts on Delpit? I’d be all about Wills but good chance he is gone and BPA could be the S. Sign a vet CB to play more of a slot/leadership roll with the team and pair Delpit with Whitehead?

Not sure...   I really haven't watched him.  I have seen games this year but not actually focused on his play.  I have heard he was having a decline similar to the safety Dionte Thompson from Ala last year. who subsequently dropped pretty far.  

1 hour ago, sryan66611 said:

I dunno about this one but this looks terrible from my perspective.

Walt doesn't like the Bucs. So everything he says about us should be taken with a grain of salt.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Walt doesn't like the Bucs. So everything he says about us should be taken with a grain of salt.

Yea I know but usually its a halfway decent draft and at least hits some needs.  I feel these are needs but mostly secondary compared to the major ones like OL, DL, etc... (depending who we keep on DL I guess that's kinda secondary as well)

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

😂😂😂 Walt is funny.  "Jason Licht thinks he s right about everything".  Huh, don t pretty much every GM think they get their first round picks right. I know content is needed, but come on do something better then that line.

• Like 1