Week 12 GDT: Giants vs. Bears @ 1:00pm EST

Giants4eva

Week 12. Only 4 weeks left in our quest to for the #2 or #3 pick! Thank God! LOL... This game could get ugly for the Giants offense, that Bears defence regardless if they are missing Trevathan and Hicks is still extremely ferocious. It's still up in the air if we will have either Evan Engram or Rhett Ellison at TE or Shep plays either. I think we are too short handed and just a total mess right now. Even with an extra week of rest, I just see us coming out and laying an egg. All we can hope for is that DJ doesn't get killed by Mack and Floyd coming off those edges. Its gonna be a long day.

Bears 23 - Giants 10

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

Mitch Trubisky is about to find the perfect cure for what ails him 

Ugh. Sorry fellas normally I'm a pretty upbeat, positive fan but I'm just not looking forward to the rest of the games for this year. I just hope Daniel plays well even if that means we're cursed with another year of Pat Shurmur. 

Trubisky will look like Joe Montana against this defence. Its sickening.

I'm more concerned about the rag dolls that are going to be "blocking" Kalil Mack and Leonard Floyd. We'll be lucky to score 10 points tbh.

How is it that we replace Ereck Flowers and Eli Apple, two the of the worst players at their position, with two guys that are even worse?

Evan Engram is out, and the TEs should be blocking all game. According to next gen stats, Tate and Slayton are 88th and 80th among WRs in average separation. Sterling Sheppard is DJ's only hope.

Edited by Gmen