POSITIONS OF ABSOLUTE NEED: 2020 TEs

dll2000

12 hours ago, malagabears said:

Call me delirious but maybe Patterson? I would like to see a couple of games with him lined up as the Y TE.

You're delirious. :D

5 minutes ago, malagabears said:

Bloody fukin hell, this position group was a total trainwreck. At Shaheen is done. Never seen 2 more bust worthy players than these 2 at 1 position group. 

You mean Shaheen and Burton? 

15 hours ago, malagabears said:

Call me delirious but maybe Patterson? I would like to see a couple of games with him lined up as the Y TE.

Hill in NO is a good example of the versatility that could provide. I'd be happy to see Wims there too if it got him on the field. 

I found it curious that we signed Saubert to our active roster and left Raymond on the practice squad. Feels like we are taking a free look at the local kid. Dude has awfully similar athletic metrics to Travis Kelce, although I don't think he's anywhere near as good a blocker. 

1 hour ago, G08 said:

I found it curious that we signed Saubert to our active roster and left Raymond on the practice squad. Feels like we are taking a free look at the local kid. Dude has awfully similar athletic metrics to Travis Kelce, although I don't think he's anywhere near as good a blocker. 

If he was as good a blocker as Kelce he could likely start at RG for us. lol

On 11/22/2019 at 12:23 PM, WindyCity said:

Ryan Griffin, good blocker and having a good year catching the ball. 6'6" 250lbs and can play the Y.

He received a contract extension for the Jets.

https://www.nj.com/jets/2019/11/jets-joe-douglas-should-lock-up-these-3-players-now-that-ryan-griffin-has-his-long-term-deal-is-jamal-adams-one-of-them.html

On 11/22/2019 at 12:02 PM, dll2000 said:

Eric Ebron-3 year’s ago I wouldn’t have been interested but he has done okay in Indy, esp that 13 td season 

Jack Doyle-he’s okay but his best years are probably behind him already. Almost 30

Austin Hooper (I wanted to draft this guy)-definitely on board

Hunter Henry-needs to stay on the field and stuff but otherwise my biggest interest

Darren Fells- lol

Ryan Griffin-too old and isn’t terribly productive